Elections Republican house: no border deal till trump or republican president

Lol,

Did you forget the 4 years of attacks on donald trump's border policies? Where they slandered him at every turn with every decision aimed at increasing border security? Even though it was actually working, very well

Then Biden came in, repelled every trump policy, enacted the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021. All hell broke loose. We've seen nothing but historic immigration since
Except it wasn't working well, the right just conveniently stays silent about the border when a Republican is in office.

I’m only including Republicans because they are seen as the tough on immigration party. There’s no need to bring up the democrats since people across the country complain about them on this issue
republicans have jumped all aboard e-verify, which would close down the cheap labor issue.

sure, they still want cheap labor, however, closing down the border is mutually exclusive, only two men in my lifetime have tackled the issue, Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump.

You are such a disgusting xenophobic liar.

That's the f*ckin CATO institute. And I hate citing Libertarians.

Meanwhile here are your precious f*ckin Republicans suing to block deportation guidelines that would prioritize those who pose the greatest public safety risk and here's their reasoning:

"In their Supreme Court filing, Texas and Louisiana argued that the administration's guidance violates federal law that requires the detention of people who are in the U.S. illegally and who have been convicted of serious crimes. The states said they would face added costs of having to detain people the federal government might allow to remain free inside the United States, despite their criminal records."

All you xenophobes are doing is giving these d*ckheads who dont want to pay to detain convicted felons their social media clicks.
Laughing...You can't dispute the fact that we have a record number of illegals crossing the border under Bidens Residency and yes Trump was to soft on the illegals coming over here. The best solution at this point is to deploy the National Guard and close the Border completely for a Temporary time.

this is the insanity of the new left.

upholding free speech and defending women's rights is now "shifting to the right."

lol
"Progress" doesnt have to mean in the right direction, democrats going down the toilet is still considered "Progress", they're at the main line, and into the sewers. Anything in the name of "moving forward".

Republicans want cheap labor. They don’t care much, they live in nice gated communities.
Laughing I hope you really don't think the vast majority of Republicans live in Gated Communities and are sipping lattes and snorting lines of Saffron.....You've been duped.

Laughing I hope you really don't think the vast majority of Republicans live in Gated Communities and are sipping lattes and snorting lines of Saffron.....You've been duped.
Not talking about the voters genius. The ones who run the show

Not talking about the voters genius. The ones who run the show
The same way the Democrats want to ban certain guns you know the ones their private security carry and the same Democrats who don't like walls but also go home to their gated communities as well....Genius.

You are such a disgusting xenophobic liar.

That's the f*ckin CATO institute. And I hate citing Libertarians.

Meanwhile here are your precious f*ckin Republicans suing to block deportation guidelines that would prioritize those who pose the greatest public safety risk and here's their reasoning:

"In their Supreme Court filing, Texas and Louisiana argued that the administration's guidance violates federal law that requires the detention of people who are in the U.S. illegally and who have been convicted of serious crimes. The states said they would face added costs of having to detain people the federal government might allow to remain free inside the United States, despite their criminal records."

All you xenophobes are doing is giving these d*ckheads who dont want to pay to detain convicted felons their social media clicks.

Hahahaha.... What? Lying about what? Tell me what I lied about

Are you this fucking stupid? Sure sounds like it.

Fact - There's a 3 million backlog of immigration hearings
Fact - Immigrants are being dumped into border towns with future court dates.

You're such a fucking clown. At least Brackis had borderline intelligent insults

lol

Migrants walk and wait for Border Patrol at camp near Sasabe​

Between the Lukeville and Nogales ports of entry is the Sasabe area of the Arizona-Mexico border, where hundreds of migrants are crossing into the U.S. every day through rugged terrain. Border Patrol had a more noticeable presence in the Sasabe area this week, compared to last. But some migrants choose not to wait for Border Patrol to pick them up. Some walk more than 16 miles over steep hills toward the CBP processing center.

Immigration court backlog surpasses record-breaking 3M pending cases: report​

Migrants are being released on U.S. streets at the border as shelters see record numbers

Record numbers of migrants head to US border​

Experts say the U.S. lacks the capacity to detain and process migrants at the border, often making it impossible for the administration to carry out the harsh penalties it announced in May.

As a result, some asylum seekers who cross illegally are being released into the U.S. with a future court date, rather than being deported - becoming success stories repeated back to migrants still en route

So... just cross into the US anyway you can. Get a future court date and you're home free. lol

Open Borders for the win

Hahahaha.... What? Lying about what? Tell me what I lied about

Are you this fucking stupid? Sure sounds like it.

Fact - There's a 3 million backlog of immigration hearings
Fact - Immigrants are being dumped into border towns with future court dates.

You're such a fucking clown. At least Brackis had borderline intelligent insults

lol

Migrants walk and wait for Border Patrol at camp near Sasabe​

Between the Lukeville and Nogales ports of entry is the Sasabe area of the Arizona-Mexico border, where hundreds of migrants are crossing into the U.S. every day through rugged terrain. Border Patrol had a more noticeable presence in the Sasabe area this week, compared to last. But some migrants choose not to wait for Border Patrol to pick them up. Some walk more than 16 miles over steep hills toward the CBP processing center.

Immigration court backlog surpasses record-breaking 3M pending cases: report​

Migrants are being released on U.S. streets at the border as shelters see record numbers

Record numbers of migrants head to US border​

Experts say the U.S. lacks the capacity to detain and process migrants at the border, often making it impossible for the administration to carry out the harsh penalties it announced in May.

As a result, some asylum seekers who cross illegally are being released into the U.S. with a future court date, rather than being deported - becoming success stories repeated back to migrants still en route

So... just cross into the US anyway you can. Get a future court date and you're home free. lol

Open Borders for the win

how is this guy a mod?

The same way the Democrats want to ban certain guns you know the ones their private security carry and the same Democrats who don't like walls but also go home to their gated communities as well....Genius.
That genius comment made you mad, calm down dude it was obvious I was talking about the people within our government.

he believes in biology, free speech and is calling out the insanity of the woke left, and worst of all, he's white.

Bill Maher has always been a true liberal, a classical liberal in every sense of the word. I do think he's obsessed with Trump but he's been consistent since the days of Politcally Incorrect.

I don't think there's anyone aside from Creationists (a majority of Republicans, I believe) who "doesn't believe in biology."

That genius comment made you mad, calm down dude it was obvious I was talking about the people within our government.
Laughing..was far from mad just pointing out how hypocritical your retarded statement was.

Back