Report: Conor/UFC in talks with Golden Boy for Canelo/Mcgregor fight.

Lol. Canelo is going to destroy Conor. I highly doubt this will happen, though.

Research shows that people believe fake news because it's easier than critically evaluating and analyzing everything else they've heard.

Lol. Canelo is going to destroy Conor. I highly doubt this will happen, though.
Where there is money, there is a way. I wouldn't say it's impossible it happens.

Regarding fight, it would be very entertaining, Conor has capabilities to make it interesting. For those saying Canelo would destroy Conor, I'm almost certain odds would not be more than -500 for Canelo.

The mugs who paid $100 for the Mayweather fight aren't likely to be dumb enough to do it a 2nd time to see Conor fail to box.
Canelo's going to be fighting GGG again you'd assume anyway.

LOL only the dumbest of Conor nut huggers would buy views to this.

I would watch the fight for free afterwards just to see the look on Connie's face the first time Canelo hits him. I can't see the fight lasting even 2 rounds.

If Floyd beat the snot out of Connie, there's no doubt that Canelo would beat the him to a pulp. Look what Canelo did even to GGG's face, bruised it good and proper. Dee won't recognise him afterwards.

Where there is money, there is a way. I wouldn't say it's impossible it happens.

Regarding fight, it would be very entertaining, Conor has capabilities to make it interesting. For those saying Canelo would destroy Conor, I'm almost certain odds would not be more than -500 for Canelo.
Conor's capabilities in boxing are just to the extent of winning 2-3 opening rounds while Floyd was analyzing him; then gassing out in every round after. Canelo will certainly tko him, but he even has the chance to one shot Conor. Something that Conor can't do in boxing.

Shouldn't this be in the Conor - Canelo subforum?

The mugs who paid $100 for the Mayweather fight aren't likely to be dumb enough to do it a 2nd time to see Conor fail to box.
Canelo's going to be fighting GGG again you'd assume anyway.

I dunno, the fight was actually enjoyable to watch.

If this happens Dana should book a hospital room for McGregor before the fight takes place. Canelo would do serious damage to him.

Research shows that people believe fake news because it's easier than critically evaluating and analyzing everything else they've heard.
Paying attention shows that the McUFC doesn't want to risk Conor's Mcbelt

I call bullshit. No one is going to Believe Conor has a chance after the Floyd fight.

He will make 35m tops from a fight with Canelo. He could fight in UFC and make probably 8 Mil for less work, and he will win and not get embarrassed/his face smashed in

And the casuals and punters will throw away money on Conor just like last time. The odds just show how dumb the public is in regards to Conor's boxing capabilities.

Haha, as if that is not the dumbest idea I've heard in years.

I could really go without reading Conor nuthuggers employ Olympic calibre mental gymnastics to convince themselves that Conor getting slaughtered is somehow a victory.

I like Conor. I don't wanna see him die on the ring...

Back