ArtOfDrowning

Lecter Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So before I start typing some reply to any topic I see this in the box

Screenshot_4.jpg

When I'm done typing it looks like this

Screenshot_5.jpg

WTF is that shit? "Write your reply" stays and is mixing with my text so I can't see my reply. How do I fix this? Help me out mods! It's very annoying! @Homeless Infant

Refreshing seems to work but you have to click into the box twice. First click fixes it but as soon as you type something it boots you out or refreshes. Then at second click in it will be normal.

Basically just refresh the page. And it's annoying to refresh every time. Please fix.

Refreshing seems to work but you have to click into the box twice. First click fixes it but as soon as you type something it boots you out or refreshes. Then at second click in it will be normal.

Basically just refresh the page. And it's annoying to refresh every time. Please fix.

Yeah, I done that but its so annoying to always refresh.

I can't shit post in PBP thread tonight if I have to refresh every time <mma1>

Still a problem? & when you make the post with the words over it does it still come out normal?

Still a problem? & when you make the post with the words over it does it still come out normal?
Yup, its still bugging.

Yeah, words come out normally when I post it but I can't see what I'm writing until I move pass "Write your reply".....also everything is darker than normal so that is annoying too.

Seems like it doesn't bug in Chrome but I kinda hate using that shit, Mozilla is my choice.

Yup, its still bugging.

Yeah, words come out normally when I post it but I can't see what I'm writing until I move pass "Write your reply".....also everything is darker than normal so that is annoying too.

Seems like it doesn't bug in Chrome but I kinda hate using that shit, Mozilla is my choice.
Interesting... Well you just might have to fight through it for now. Try switching your theme & see if that helps.

This whole site has been going downhill with the swiftness lately with all the bugs.

Never happened to me.

I think it's your Serbian internets.

have you a tried a different firefox version, if need be check beta or nightly channel

https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/channel/desktop/

its fine in chrome, opera, edge and other browsers.

firefox is buggy as shit and a pain in the arse for devs. Used to be if people had problems i would ask them what browser and 9 times out of 10 they said internet exploder.. nowadays 9 times out of 10 its firefox. hell, firefox has only just started working properly with webkit (properly is probably a generous term).

its fine here in 51.0.1

(but god, first time ive browsed sherdog in ages without my custom skin.. damn thats ugly, thought they had eased up on all the orange shit)

its fine here in 51.0.1

(but god, first time ive browsed sherdog in ages without my custom skin.. damn thats ugly, thought they had eased up on all the orange shit)
Thanks a lot dim!!I will try to update my firefox version tonight and see how it goes.

Yeah, firefox is absolute shit but its a force of habit. I'm used to the way it works, will need some time to switch to chrome which is much better

have you a tried a different firefox version, if need be check beta or nightly channel

firefox is buggy as shit and a pain in the arse for devs. Used to be if people had problems i would ask them what browser and 9 times out of 10 they said internet exploder.. nowadays 9 times out of 10 its firefox. hell, firefox has only just started working properly with webkit (properly is probably a generous term).
I'm using chrome and its been doing this to me.

I'm using Chrome and have been having the same problem since Friday or so.

I'm using Chrome and have been having the same problem since Friday or so.
I'm using chrome and its been doing this to me.

hmmm, well thats weird.

That suggests either....

a bug in the latest chrome that is also in firefox (which would be weird) or that someone's pushed a button somewhere and screwed things up (but then you would expect it to be replicated in all browsers).

Its fine here in

Opera Dev 44.0.2494.0 (My main browser)
Opera Beta 43.0.2442
Vivaldi 1.7.735.36 (My secondary browser)

Chrome 58.0.3000.4 (Latest Chrome)
Firefox 51.0.1
Edge, dunno what version, pile of hogshit it is, sherdog one of the few things that does actually work in edge.. never thought microsoft could make something shitter than internet exploder, well they managed it..

If its both Chrome and Firefox that suggests Sherdogs end, but the text entry is a pretty fundemental part of the core of xenforo so maybe a recent update has screwed it.. but weird that its not replicated in opera or vivaldi (both chromium based)

Last edited:
Back