Replying box is bugged

hmmm, well thats weird.

That suggests either....

a bug in the latest chrome that is also in firefox (which would be weird) or that someone's pushed a button somewhere and screwed things up (but then you would expect it to be replicated in all browsers).

Its fine here in

Opera Dev 44.0.2494.0 (My main browser)
Opera Beta 43.0.2442
Vivaldi 1.7.735.36 (My secondary browser)

Chrome 58.0.3000.4 (Latest Chrome)
Firefox 51.0.1
Edge, dunno what version, pile of hogshit it is, sherdog one of the few things that does actually work in edge.. never thought microsoft could make something shitter than internet exploder, well they managed it..

If its both Chrome and Firefox that suggests Sherdogs end, but the text entry is a pretty fundemental part of the core of xenforo so maybe a recent update has screwed it.. but weird that its not replicated in opera or vivaldi (both chromium based)
Would it honestly surprise you being sherdogs end? I don't think the site actually gives a fuck tbh. "Be happy with what you got, it's not going to ever get better"

I'm
have you a tried a different firefox version, if need be check beta or nightly channel

https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/channel/desktop/

its fine in chrome, opera, edge and other browsers.

firefox is buggy as shit and a pain in the arse for devs. Used to be if people had problems i would ask them what browser and 9 times out of 10 they said internet exploder.. nowadays 9 times out of 10 its firefox. hell, firefox has only just started working properly with webkit (properly is probably a generous term).
using chrome and it's still bugged out.

Would it honestly surprise you being sherdogs end? I don't think the site actually gives a fuck tbh. "Be happy with what you got, it's not going to ever get better"

it would to a degree because it would mean someone had installed a very recent update or messed with the actual core of xenforo which is unlikely. :D

it would to a degree because it would mean someone had installed a very recent update or messed with the actual core of xenforo which is unlikely. :D
Again, would that honestly surprise you here, considering its history of how shoddy its run?

Wouldn't even have to be the core, just a style template or something.

But yes it's still happening, both on Firefox and Chrome, both of which are up to date.

I had an administrator tell me that they have to fix problems themselves in their spare time , they don't have tech support for the site apparently.
So things probably will not improve.

I'm getting this in chrome as well

Started last night... thought maybe I had gotten The Dubs or something and this is my punishment. haha It's a minor nuisance, not a big deal, but certainly annoying.

Edit : Using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87, cleared my cache and all that noise, even after logging out / in, refreshing, it's still bugging out.

Started last night... thought maybe I had gotten The Dubs or something and this is my punishment. haha It's a minor nuisance, not a big deal, but certainly annoying.

Edit : Using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87, cleared my cache and all that noise, even after logging out / in, refreshing, it's still bugging out.

I just updated my Chrome version because I realized I was on an older one, restarted, still buggy.

Chrome user, having the same problem. Oddly enough, as crappy as Internet Explorer is, I didn't have any issues there. Recently made the jump to Chrome (I know, I know), and that's when the issues started. But since it's not just me, I guess it's just a Sherdog thing.

still fine in here in opera (which uses chrome engine)...

im feeling left out :D

Back