Reminder: Gegard Mousasi first top 3-4 UFC fighter to leave on a FIVE fight win streak.....

Didn't fail.. hmm but everytime he faced top comp and was close to a title shot he lost.. Jacare.. Machida and even lost to Uriah hall.. I guess he beat of TRT and shot Dan Henderson/Belfort..

So the only legit top 5 fighter he beat in the UFC was Weidman by dodgy ref fuck up.. You guys give him way too much credit he left to earn the same money but not have to fight the likes of Rockhold.. Jacare.. Romero.. Whittaker.. Weidman again

Clearly u back him more the he backs himself.. he could quite easily earn more in UFC if he actually beat one of them and won the title
This is BS.
He lost to Jacare and Machida, but on that time they where on "TRT", and he wasn't
And he would destroy Weidman, if the ref didn't stop the fight.
He is a real fighter to, not scared to fight at LHW and HW.

Last edited:
You just made that "reminder" up.

TJ Grant, clear #1 Lightweight contender at that time, 5 fight winning streak, left UFC and never fought again

letting Benson Henderson go is worse, imo.
The dude IS a former champion.

However I'm very much missing Rory, Mousasi and even Larkin and Horiguchi, too.
Benson left by his own fault ! The UFC told him that he wold earn a lot of money if he became champ again

Seeing the freakshow that lw division has become, yeah right

Ref didn't fuck anything up. Weidman played dead and answered the wrong date on purpose, looking for a way out. And you're especially stupid to think he left UFC for any reason other than money and the opportunity to actually fight for a championship. Idiot.

LOL fuckwit you wouldn't leave a job which pays around the same for a fucking easier job?? (his manager even said the deals were similar moneywise but just structured different).. MW is full of fucking killers in the UFC the guy knows he would have a very slim chance to beat the guys i listed.. Rockhold.. Whitaker.. Jacare (again) Romero would be favoured over him

Again tell me the top 5 guys this "legend has beaten" Weidman of a 2 fight loss streak? which despite what you clowns say was a ref fuck up.. he called it illegal and stopped the action and looked at replays.

Anyway kind of odd to see Gregard fanbois have more faith in him then he does.. If you believe he wouldn't earn more in the UFC as champ (which he was 1 or 2 fights from) your crazy.. Now if you don't trust your own ability.. i can see why you would take the job which pays similar but is far easier even if it has far less potential upside tho tbh

Last edited:
To be fair, Cain wrestled Congo to a victory off instinct. Cain was getting teed off on and has no memory of that fight.
Fair point... if the moose v weidman position was different. Ain't nobody getting a takedown trying to touch the ground while getting his weird eye kneed in

LOL fuckwit you wouldn't leave a job which pays around the same for a fucking easier job?? (his manager even said the deals were similar moneywise but just structured different).. MW is full of fucking killers in the UFC the guy knows he would have a very slim chance to beat the guys i listed.. Rockhold.. Whitaker.. Jacare (again) Romero would be favoured over him

Again tell me the top 5 guys this "legend has beaten" Weidman of a 2 fight loss streak? which despite what you clowns say was a ref fuck up.. he called it illegal and stopped the action and looked at replays.

Anyway kind of odd to see Gregard fanbois have more faith in him then he does.. If you believe he wouldn't earn more in the UFC as champ (which he was 1 or 2 fights from) your crazy.. Now if you don't trust your own ability.. i can see why you would take the job which pays similar but is far easier even if it has far less potential upside tho tbh
Bellator allows for private sponsorship.

That could mean a different of a couple hundred thousand dollars over time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back