Reminder- Bellator 200 is several hours tape delay.....

came back has Mousasi was getting the win, i have no clue what happened

Thats real competition. Easy!

GTFOH you can't possibly tell me some of those shots didn't hit the back of the head.

I have a question, doesn't it make bellator look weak when they bring in guys who aren't champs from the ufc and they starch the bellator champs?

I have a question, doesn't it make bellator look weak when they bring in guys who aren't champs from the ufc and they starch the bellator champs?

Mousasi left on a high note. Definitely top 5 MW.

came back has Mousasi was getting the win, i have no clue what happened

Tripped him against the cage during s grappling exchange, patient work towards mount, gsve up his back, easy gnp finish

Gegard going back to his G&P days.

I doubt most viewers are even cognizant of that fact.

I said that Mousasi and he did.. this is what happens when your best win in mma is over Melvin Manhoef and Alessio Sakara.

OK rematch with Shlemenko since he was robbed in that fight.

Like their Welterweight champion who has a win over the current UFC WW champion who hasn't lost since?

Like their Welterweight champion who has a win over the current UFC WW champion who hasn't lost since?
Their welterweight champ who just recently came from the ufc and beat the bellator champ? Yes.

I said that Mousasi and he did.. this is what happens when your best win in mma is over Melvin Manhoef and Alessio Sakara.

He wanted it to be over quite quickly once it was on the mat, he was lost

Mousasi should defend his belt against Tokov,he is the only worthy challenger in that shallow and weak MW division. That would be a competitive fight

Back