Reminder- Bellator 200 is several hours tape delay.....

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just so people know, everything will be finished by 5:30-6:00ish (est) so spoiler alert if you come on here later on thinking delay is like under an hour thing.
Not the case...

Prelims start at 12:30 pm (est)

This. It must be airing live in the UK? Anyone know the channel? Will reply if I find anything

prelims supposedly start at 12:30 according to tapology

When does the main card start? I’m out early today at 3 PM EST, wonder if I can catch the main card

This is impossible to watch from The Netherlands. Spike is broadcasting this tomorrow for some reason. I'v found several free official streams for the prelims, which are all region restricted.

And it gets even more confusing when all the times are not the time of the event starting. But the times at which the tape delay in America starts.

I really think Bellator could do better. A big card in Europe, with one of the biggest European fighters comming for that belt. And its hard fucking work to even find the time at which the event starts. Let alone watch it.

Looks like the officiating is up to scratch for this one.

Literally every Kavanagh fighter has gone after their opponent again after the fight esp a guy on 24hrs notice

Can you watch this after the fact anywhere?

Im at work... will only be able to watch it at night, by the time it has already ended

Back