Remember when..

i wonder if ufc told him to keep it standing,, afterall they keep him active the most (favours)

I could imagine them doing something like this nowadays, but that was another era back then.
Fox deal has just started, WEC absorbed, Strikeforce bought...future seemed bright.

Nate took Donald’s soul?

I do! Man what a boss! @6:31 you can literally see ceronne’s soul leave his body and his and he becomes Nate’s son.

Classic example a real Stockton badass fighting a pretend cowboy.

as soon as the fight starts nate is taking shots that would have dropped or at least backed off 99.9% of the LW roster. nate just keeps coming. in hindsight this is a terrible match up for donald

Last edited:
I can't believe that was over 6 years ago. Where does the time go

d2e.png

I can't believe it's not butter!

Yeah, this was a long time ago and doesn't feel like it.

Nate took the fight right out of cowboy. Imagine if nate had punching power and elite TDD. I think he would school all lightweights.

I remember Greg Jackson losing his mind because Cerrone wouldn't go to the ground with Nate; Cerrone eventually started having success with his head/leg kicks which (I think) had dropped Nate maybe once or twice.

as soon as the fight starts nate is taking shots that would have dropped or at least backed off 99.9% of the LW roster. nate just keeps coming. in hindsight this is a terrible match up for donald
Yeah man. Nate is very under appreciated, dude is a beast. Put on a damn clinic in toughness and badassery!

I thought you meant the country song by the great Alan Jackson.

That was a great tune.

After Mike Perry Nate is the most overrated fighter on Sherdog, but that was a great performance.

Nate took Donald’s soul?

I do! Man what a boss! @6:31 you can literally see ceronne’s soul leave his body and his and he becomes Nate’s son.

Classic example a real Stockton badass fighting a pretend cowboy.

Nate didnt even finish Cerrone. Hard to take the soul if you cant finish them. Donald put Nate on his ass 5 or 6 times. Bad example. 2-10

Well done. But no, I was talking about when Nate gave Donald CTE.

That was surprising to me.

I love cowboy, and he is a tough dude, but one aspect of his game that has held him back is the mental aspect of the fight game, and it is better exemplified than when Nate flipped him off and cowboy just shrugged and looked down.

He knew he was mentally owned by Nate.

I’m predicting Donald gets CTE in the 3rd.

Nate also took Gomi, Michael Johnson and Conor McGregor's souls as well...

I get a sense the Diaz brothers are not fun to fight. Condit ran away from Nick for 5 rounds rather than engage with him.

The Diaz bros are tough as nails, don't run out of gas and are absolutely fearless.

And if you piss them off, the fight will definitely continue outside the ring...

Yes they will always have their limitations, primarily wrestlers, leg kicks, and point fighters but they have a dedicated following (myself included) because they are pretty much two of the toughest fighters in MMA, and they are likely among the few that don't take steroids.

Back