Remember when..

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate took Donald’s soul?

I do! Man what a boss! @6:31 you can literally see ceronne’s soul leave his body and his and he becomes Nate’s son.

Classic example a real Stockton badass fighting a pretend cowboy.

Between rounds 2 and 3, when Diaz just flipped off cerrone and cerrone looked broken...

Man that was rough.

Honestly, Nate is the most underrated fighter on this forum. Yes, he sucks against wrestlers and has a 19-11 record, but he has a chin like nobody else in that division and his boxing is elite by MMA standards. His BJJ is also nothing to fuck with.

I also think the Nate that fought MJ was a vastly improved version of the one who fought Benson and RDA.

His wrestling also looked a lot better recently, as he managed to take Conor down in both fights, something that Eddie couldn't come close to doing.

P.S.
Nate beat Cowboy before they ever stepped inside the cage

<{natewhut}>

Last edited:
A reminder why we love anything Diaz

Including Cameron

One of my favourites.

Cerrone was a beast back then as well.

Nate took Donald’s soul?

I do! Man what a boss! @6:31 you can literally see ceronne’s soul leave his body and his and he becomes Nate’s son.

Classic example a real Stockton badass fighting a pretend cowboy.

I was 100% sure Cerrone will take Nate down, like he did to Paul Kelly, and win an easy UD. Cerrone was unstoppable, his train went choo-choo hard.
Instead he chose to box with Nate, and when he added kicking, that was too little too late.

I always believed Cerrone would take the rematch , but now...Cerrone is pretty much done.

Aine0g9.gif
WarmDecisiveGnatcatcher.gif
DjEzRFI.gif

I...

...remember.

Yep I remember that fight well. Diaz looked unbeatable that night

I could be wrong, but isnt this the most strikes landed in a ufc fight?

Nate is so underrated because people here rather look at the results of fights instead of exactly what happens in them. Very few lightweight strikers can beat Nate strictly standing. Some choose to wrestle him. Others stand and trade. This is the result of that.

I can't believe that was over 6 years ago. Where does the time go

d2e.png

I was 100% sure Cerrone will take Nate down, like he did to Paul Kelly, and win an easy UD. Cerrone was unstoppable, his train went choo-choo hard.
Instead he chose to box with Nate, and when he added kicking, that was too little too late.

I always believed Cerrone would take the rematch , but now...Cerrone is pretty much done.
i wonder if ufc told him to keep it standing,, afterall they keep him active the most (favours)

took his soul is a bit much. but yeah cowboy knew he lost that fight.

Back