Remember when McGregor said he would defend both belts and fight four times a year?

Ummmmm hello. He still is 2 division champ champ. He’ll defend when he wants to and when he owns 75% of ufc and WME as he rightfully deserves.

Just kidding. Fuck that guy.

Plans change. Better opportunities arise.
I don't fault anyone for going after better opportunities.
I think most everyone would do the same thing if they could.
If he decided to do whatever the UFC wanted, he'd be bitching like everyone else who did that.

Your response isn't really relevant to what I said about him lying about when he would return. Since he isn't coming back soon as he talked about then he should be stripped of the title.

Yep. He had a title, and if he lost that fight. He would lose his title.

Great explanation though..
Lol..

the "interim title" desolved (or he lost it) the second the cage closed behind Jose Aldo.

When did I contradict my earlier statement or take it back? Stop thinking too hard.

"There was a big gap, he almost left MMA because he wasn't getting signed" That big gap of 4 months.

Hate on McGregor all you want, but at least be smart about it and for the right reasons. Leaving an inferior MMA organizations isn't one of those reasons.

"We'll see about that"
-Conor

"Why not"
-Conor's coach

"Remember when Conor said he'd do this and that"
-Sherdoggers

<31>

Remember when lots of people said lots of stuff and lots of those things never came true?

Oh yeah it's human nature

That was before Mayweather and 100 million dollars....

"There was a big gap, he almost left MMA because he wasn't getting signed" That big gap of 4 months.

Hate on McGregor all you want, but at least be smart about it and for the right reasons. Leaving an inferior MMA organizations isn't one of those reasons.

In fighting terms, three months is a long time to not even have a fight scheduled.

how many suckers bought wolf tickets?

it must've broke all time sales records right?

Last edited:
Conor is a fraud

He rose to fame because he talked shit and his only impressive win was a lucky shot against a post-USADA Aldo who was recently finished by Holloway (no PEDS = lost his chin)

Was getting mauled by Chad before he gassed

Choked out by Nate

Won a biased decision against Nate

Beat a guy who landed a lucky shot against RDA and became 2 weight champion

Got TKOD by mayweather - the fight that got him 100 mill

Says he's a true fighter but also admitted he's only in it to get rich and get out

Your response isn't really relevant to what I said about him lying about when he would return. Since he isn't coming back soon as he talked about then he should be stripped of the title.
The problem is that the UFC has no policy in place regarding how and when to strip someone of the title. Obviously the UFC have their reasons for not having this policy in place. It is for their benefit, and certainly isn't an oversight on their behalf.

Probably the only way the ufc would let him go for the second. Now look

Yeah he should have turned down that offer to join the UFC so he could defend those titles.
Notice how you have to make up a different excuse every time for the same repeated behavor?

Notice how you have to make up a different excuse every time for the same repeated behavor?

What excuse? No fighter on this planet would turn down an offer to join the UFC to defend some Cage Rage titles, that includes your favorite fighters.

I also don't need any excuse for him not defending in the UFC because at the end of the day if the UFC wanted those belts defended they would have been defended or Conor would be stripped.

Back