Remember when McGregor said he would defend both belts and fight four times a year?

Oh well...if you believed in that...
Send me your number,we will get in contact.
D3434EAD-5C1A-4A5E-83AA-680D383471DE.jpeg

Then they stripped him of a title, and he got the opportunity to make $100M for one fight... so, can you blame him?

Then they stripped him of a title, and he got the opportunity to make $100M for one fight... so, can you blame him?

No but I blame him for keeping hold of the belt. I am not his financial adviser so I don't give a shit. I don't know if you are or not.

He tricked everyone that he would make a quick turn around to fight MMA. That I blame him for.

Remember when McGregor said he would call but didn't.

The point is that he didn't defend when he was making chump change in independent organizations either.

Yeah he should have turned down that offer to join the UFC so he could defend those titles.

I remember the first time I beat off.

I remember that.

No but I blame him for keeping hold of the belt. I am not his financial adviser so I don't give a shit. I don't know if you are or not.
What does being his financial adviser have to do with anything?
Blame him all you want.
If you controlled the UFC you would do things differently... got it.
Me, I don't care one way or the other.
The UFC is entertainment to me, nothing else. It's something I enjoy.
Everyone wants to pile on Conor. It's boring.
Conor is doing what is best for Conor and the UFC isn't doing what you want them to do... whatever.
If Conor pushes too hard, he'll get smacked down.
That's life.

Yeah he should have turned down that offer to join the UFC so he could defend those titles.

There was a big gap between him winning those belts and him signing with the UFC. He nearly left MMA for not getting signed. Not a valid defense card.

What does being his financial adviser have to do with anything?
Blame him all you want.
If you controlled the UFC you would do things differently... got it.
Me, I don't care one way or the other.
The UFC is entertainment to me, nothing else. It's something I enjoy.
Everyone wants to pile on Conor. It's boring.
Conor is doing what is best for Conor and the UFC isn't doing what you want them to do... whatever.
If Conor pushes too hard, he'll get smacked down.
That's life.
I refuse to accept the status quo.

I guess he's fine being remembered as the Richest of all time (in MMA) instead of the Greatest

There was a big gap between him winning those belts and him signing with the UFC. He nearly left MMA for not getting signed. Not a valid defense card.

Yeah those 4 months between winning the belts and signing with the UFC was such a big gap.

He tricked everyone that he would make a quick turn around to fight MMA. That I blame him for.
Plans change. Better opportunities arise.
I don't fault anyone for going after better opportunities.
I think most everyone would do the same thing if they could.
If he decided to do whatever the UFC wanted, he'd be bitching like everyone else who did that.

I refuse to accept the status quo.
Accepting reality creates freedom and alleviates a lot of grief in life.
You may want to give it a try.

Yep - thats why I've been saying he will never defend against Ferg or anyone else no matter what him or his camp says.

He's a know liar and history proves he never defends.

Back