Remember the night Nate Diaz finished Mcgregor

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...own-conor-mcgregor-fight-due-to-injury-022316

And Mendes was chosen because he was considered Edgar but better.

https://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/1/8...chad-mendes-was-picked-over-frankie-edgar-mma

Bro, do you even UFC? I'm providing you with facts here. Provide me evidence that Conor ducked Frankie. I will concede my point if you can do that.

How does this invalidate what i said?

Of course they would say Mendes is a harder fight than Franky and make him fight on short notice. They want to protect their golden goose

The fact that he never fought Franky is all the evidence you need.

He fought Denis fucking Siver lol

I didn't feel bad for him because he was on his way to reach the final form of his douchebaggery

A lot of people don't remember the El Chapo Conor, the most repulsive incarnation of Conor, making fun of RDA's kids, talking over him and pretty much bullying him through the press conference and even clowning him at the face off

The universe said enough is enough and decided to humble him

And Conor was never the same again
Admittedly, that El Chapm(in his prime) Conor was way over the top, too involved in the fight promotion side and he paid for it via not being focused come fight night. Heck, even in the Diaz walkout, he changed his music and was acting like he just won the fight, not intensely focused like he usually is.

Of course they would say Mendes is a harder fight than Franky and make him fight on short notice. They want to protect their golden goose

It invalidates what you said because you claim they wanted to protect Conor, when in actuality, they were looking to see if he was the real deal before dumping millions more into a guy that could not be champ.

If they wanted to protect him, he NEVER, would have fought Siver, as he was already promised the TS. This is the problem with the haters, thy don't pay attention to facts. Conor fought Siver because it made good business sense, seeing as Ireland had a soccer rivalry with Germany, the fight was in Boston (so Irish fans could fly over), it was on the night of the AFC East championship game (so HUGE ratings) and the UFC wanted to showcase Conor to mainstream viewing audiences to bolster PPV sales for Mac Aldo. ADDITIONALLY, Cub and Frankie were tied up, Mendes just fought Aldo and Siver was the only one available that made sense.

It invalidates what you said because you claim they wanted to protect Conor, when in actuality, they were looking to see if he was the real deal before dumping millions more into a guy that could not be champ.

If they wanted to protect him, he NEVER, would have fought Siver, as he was already promised the TS. This is the problem with the haters, thy don't pay attention to facts. Conor fought Siver because it made good business sense, seeing as Ireland had a soccer rivalry with Germany, the fight was in Boston (so Irish fans could fly over), it was on the night of the AFC East championship game (so HUGE ratings) and the UFC wanted to showcase Conor to mainstream viewing audiences to bolster PPV sales for Mac Aldo. ADDITIONALLY, Cub and Frankie were tied up, Mendes just fought Aldo and Siver was the only one available that made sense.

Mendes is a harder fight because UFC says he is

Nice logic

The bitch slapping was hilarious. A part of me felt bad for him when he panic wrestled, lifted his neck and was exposed by a bjj journeyman. I felt really bad for him when he was scared of Nate just walking by him at the press conference.

Then I got on here and couldn't believe how delusional his fans are. He had just got finished and they were arguing that he had pretty much won the fight. I quit arguing with them after I realized they were all retarded.

BJJ journey man, hang yourself immediately

IAnd Conor was never the same again
You're right: instead of playing El Chapo against RDA, he's wearing a custom Versace battle suit, facing the best boxer of our time in a hundred million gate fight.

Never the same again.
DG6i4MDUAAAW7YW.jpg_large.0.jpeg

You're right: instead of playing El Chapo against RDA, he's wearing a custom Versace battle suit, facing the best boxer of our time in a hundred million gate fight.

Never the same again.
DG6i4MDUAAAW7YW.jpg_large.0.jpeg

It was rented just like his Mink coat

You think he almost finished him because for 5 seconds he had top position and landed a few half-hearted shots? I mean, maybe I guess. People do from time to time get finished in such a position, but far more often they manage to survive for thirty seconds.

It remains massive stretch to say Diaz was thirty seconds away from finishing McGregor at any time in their second fight.

They are trolling you or have Down's syndrome. Don't waste your time bro.

Wouldn't surprise me. There are tons of internet tough guys on sherbra, who get validation by "owning" people on a message board.
I'm a married man with three kids, I don't have the time to give two shits what anybody on here thinks of me.

I remember Nate Diaz panic wrestling against The Red King and getting suplexed around like a punk

Agree witth everything here except
We dont have a football rivalry with germany....never have
And if we did itd be a bit one sided :(

There is no doubt in my mind that Dana regrets allowing that fight to happen.

Both of those fights were the highest PPV events in UFC history. The UFC made a shit load of money and got tons of publicity and attention. I think Dana sleeps well at night making sure the fight happened.

Agree witth everything here except
We dont have a football rivalry with germany....never have
And if we did itd be a bit one sided :(
Not rivalry but Ireland beat the World Cup winning German team months before, and directly after that game, Conor tweeted he should fight Siver as he was German. He is always looking for ways to tap into national pride and was really looking at incorporating the soccer crowd for a while, as it is the biggest sport in the world. Outside of seeing parts of that soccer culture in Brazilian MMA events, the Irish really introduced it on a new level when Conor came around ( Olé Olé Olé Olé!!!!)

Back