Remember the night Nate Diaz finished Mcgregor

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the biggest Sherdog nostalgia and not only the W but the way it happened it was like something taken out of a cartoon series Tom and Jerry or something like that.

The slaps and the way Conor was dropped allover the place and about to get finished with TKO punches then giving up his back willingly just not to get TKO'ed. He was out-cardio'ed, and got 209'ed in a way I have never seen before.. McGregor usually puts high pressure on fighters but here he got out-pressured because that is how both Diaz fight by volume and relentless pressure

svc73l7.gif

Last edited:
Few more minutes at the end of the 2nd fight he may have beat Mcgregor again...

This is one of the biggest Sherdog nostalgia and not only the W but the way it happened it was like something taken out of a cartoon series Tom and Jerry or something like that.

The slaps and the way Conor was dropped allover the place and about to get finished with TKO punches then giving up his back willingly just not to get TKO. He was out-cardio, and got 209'ed in a way I have never seen before..

svc73l7.gif

diaz_nate-1040x572.jpg

I wasn't surprised Nate Diaz won or that he finished him. I was more surprised Dana White was dumb enough to feed his boy to Nate.

There is no doubt in my mind that Dana regrets allowing that fight to happen.

Remember the day some retard posted the very same thread that was post the day before, and the day before...
And the day before...
And the day before...

One of the greatest ufc fights i'd ever seen. So many threads saying Diaz was getting ko'd lol and the way so many of his "fans" vanished the moment Conor lost.
Also, how to tell some of the Conor fanbase are still really salty about it is that they actually believe Nate had no fans at all until he beat Conor.
Nate's had a great exciting run at 155...not so great at 170 but still. I still love his little run with Gomi, Cerrone and Miller. I like Conor but 209 baby.

Remember the day some retard posted the very same thread that was post the day before, and the day before...
And the day before...
And the day before...
Happened a lot in here until the Maymac forum was created....

View attachment 262711

I wasn't surprised Nate Diaz won or that he finished him. I was more surprised Dana White was dumb enough to feed his boy to Nate.

There is no doubt in my mind that Dana regrets allowing that fight to happen.
They definitely thought it was an easy fight for Conor. Looking back at it now, i bet Conor wishes he'd accepted Cerrone after all.

Few more minutes at the end of the 2nd fight he may have beat Mcgregor again...

I know I actually felt sorry McGregor at end of 2nd fight. He knew he was about to be finished again.

If you watch when they announced him as winner...you can tell he was surprised and clearly felt he lost.

Yeah I remember. I was pretty pissed that Meisha choked Holly, but then a few minutes later was witnessing a pretty awesome fight. Someone should post some gifs of Nate after he tapped McG. Made me forget all about the co-main lol....

The slaps and the way Conor was dropped allover the place and about to get finished with TKO punches then giving up his back willingly just not to get TKO. He was out-cardio'ed, and got 209'ed in a way I have never seen before.. McGregor usually puts high pressure on fighters but here he got out-pressured because that is how both Diaz fight by volume and relentless pressure

svc73l7.gif

The most confident man in the universe getting bich slapped by another man.

#priceless

I know I actually felt sorry McGregor at end of 2nd fight. He knew he was about to be finished again.

If you watch when they announced him as winner...you can tell he was surprised and clearly felt he lost.

In My opinion Diaz got robbed in that fight. He won that fight on my book and ofcourse there was no way he was going to win that fight if it went to decision due to the UFC being McGregor bias and understandable as they considered him to be some sort of bread winner but he didn't win that fight and Nate could have done anything that night and never walk away with the W if it went to decision except finishing him..

He didn't fallow him down playboy. :D Two options:

1. he wasn't that hurt

2. he was scared to go after him on the ground

Both with the same result for your video, a lot of smoke up our asses.

Clear finish > 300k to watch the RDA fight replay and use some leg kicks for a paper thin decision 'win' that some see as a draw or even loss.

In My opinion Diaz got robbed in that match. He won that fight on my book

lol. Clear win for Conor. And some sweet knockdowns, too. Poor Diaz didn't even know what hit him (it was Conor).

lol. Clear win for Conor. And some sweet knockdowns, too. Poor Diaz didn't even know what hit him (it was Conor).

Knock downs went both ways and Conor was the one closests to getting finished

It's Conor 1-1 Diaz. It's as simple as that.

Neither can brag until the third fight happens.

Funny I thought that taste of humble pie would cool down his arrogance. Instead he thinks he can beat Mayweather in boxing.

Back