Remember all the hate Leslie Jones got?

Her nudes scarred me forever. Looked just to laugh if truth be told.
They were traumatizing, my buddy sent them to me with a weird title to get me to open it and it took me a while to realize they were "human".

Most guys who are truly bothered by her, it seems, are just venting their frustration with the fact that all the women they might get into bed look worse than she does.

If you do not count women who are burn victims, meth heads or suffer from severe deformities and retardation, then it is extremely difficult to find a woman as naturally fucking ugly and disgusting as Leslie Jones. Her stupidity and her huge, loud, obnoxious mouth makes her seem even uglier than she already is. Jones is so rare on the ugly scale that the only people who are bothered by her when it comes to looks are dudes who bang animals. Jones is about a 7 in the animal kingdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's said racist shit on twitter for a long time. Then she pops off one too many times, and trolls bash her. She then plays victim. Fuck her.

I'm trying to transition to being gay so the best start is to bang a chick that looks and acts like a guy right??

. Most guys who are truly bothered by her, it seems, are just venting their frustration with the fact that all the women they might get into bed look worse than she does.

Is this a troll post? Leslie Jones is fucking disgusting. Don't tell me your fapping to Leslie Jones pictures. Gross. You just ruined my day with that image. FUCK!!

Is this a troll post? Leslie Jones is fucking disgusting. Don't tell me your fapping to Leslie Jones pictures. Gross. You just ruined my day with that image. FUCK!!

But you'd be cool imagining me jerking off to other photos? That's nice of you to say.

But you'd be cool imagining me jerking off to other photos? That's nice of you to say.

Thinking of you jerking off to anything is scarred for life worthy. Since you think Leslie Jones is decent looking you're probably ugly as shit yourself. No offense.

More leftists here need to watch this just to rustle their jimmies.

hqdefault.jpg

Thinking of you jerking off to anything is scarred for life worthy. Since you think Leslie Jones is decent looking you're probably ugly as shit yourself. No offense.

Lol, listen man, it's too late to take it back now. I know you've been thinking a lot about me masturbating, and I don't have a problem with that. You need to own your urges, shame is just wasted effort.

Lol, listen man, it's too late to take it back now. I know you've been thinking a lot about me masturbating, and I don't have a problem with that. You need to own your urges, shame is just wasted effort.

OK you got me. Don't tell my wife. She doesn't need to know.

Hate? What hate?
She's a comedian. If she's not offending you, then she must be really bad at her job.

Everyone who participated in that shit remake film, Ghostbusters deserves all the hate in the world.
Unless it was a XXX parody...who ever got the idea that Ghostbusters should be all female this time to get Lex impaled...

When will white women learn that black women absolutely hate their guts?

She's right about the white women in BLM part. How dumb do you gotta be helping out a group of racists who actually hate you lol
Last night I listened to public radio because no other channel would come in while I drove through the hills. The screen writer of the movie "milk" was going on about how his lgbtq movement needs an alliance of minorities and he was dismayed that there weren't more gays at BLM events. What ignorance. He might be able to write scenes but he is a fool if he doesn't know how unpopular his people are with blacks.

Last night I listened to public radio because no other channel would come in while I drove through the hills. The screen writer of the movie "milk" was going on about how his lgbtq movement needs an alliance of minorities and he was dismayed that there weren't more gays at BLM events. What ignorance. He might be able to write scenes but he is a fool if he doesn't know how unpopular his people are with blacks.

It seems to be mainly white leftists who have an extreme hard-on for gays.

It seems to be mainly white leftists who have an extreme hard-on for gays.
I just think the gay guy is in for a rude awakening as the culture he helped create matures. We know gay whites are next on the chopping block and there is no such thing as an alliance of minorities. It's absurd to think that victimized or marginalized status is binding.

If you do not count women who are burn victims, meth heads or suffer from severe deformities and retardation, then it is extremely difficult to find a woman as naturally fucking ugly and disgusting as Leslie Jones. Her stupidity and her huge, loud, obnoxious mouth makes her seem even uglier than she already is. Jones is so rare on the ugly scale that the only people who are bothered by her when it comes to looks are dudes who bang animals. Jones is about a 7 in the animal kingdom.

Dude I have met a few meth-head women and they are all at least skinny and typically 3/10 face.

But Leslie Jones is ewwwwwwwww. she is worse than Rosie.

trump-rosie-o-donnell-steve-bannon.jpg

And for good laughs. One of Trump's best!

Back