Remember all the hate Leslie Jones got?

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://pagesix.com/2017/02/24/leslie-jones-makes-fun-of-white-women-supporting-black-lives-matter/

IMG_3581.JPG

Nothing is off-limits for Leslie Jones’ stand-up routine.

“If I see another 45-year-old white woman from Williamsburg saying ‘black lives matter,’ I’m going to punch you in the mouth,” the “Saturday Night Live” star said during her recent four-night stint at New York comedy club, Carolines on Broadway. “Stop doing that.”

I think the bitch is just crazy (besides being racist) like most liberals

Currently single, the “Ghostbusters” actress also blames the president on the lack of love in her life.

“I want to be in love,” she said. “I want to do that, but it’s 2017, and we got a pig in office. The world is about to end.”

I kinda share her mentality. Most of those middle aged broads are just virtue signaling.

Everyone who participated in that shit remake film, Ghostbusters deserves all the hate in the world.

j7TMhE.gif

some people arent happy unless everyone is as miserable as they are.

What is the problem she is a comedian?
I don't see any problem with those jokes.
I just think she is not funny. But let her make all the jokes she wants.

no, we all love her.

Just ignore her, she has mental problems

Thought it was pretty ironic when I first saw this on my FB feed. Just can't please some people. Show solidarity, get this in response. Don't show any support then get labeled a racist. Stupid white liberal women.

In a way I understand where she is coming from, I mean when white liberal women believe that black people don't have ID's and it's hard for them to get one. It truly shows that they believe blacks are inferior and incompetent, when in reality is that these white women are ignorant and virtue signaling.

Michael Che certainly ain't heppin' a sista out. He's got the same act going on.

When will these comics understand that self-efacing humor is the only funny humor people truly enjoy.

bruh...

she so gotdamn ugly.

but i bet that pussy and mouth is mindshattering.

Back