rematch not gonna happen apparently shame....

I don't see the need for an immediate rematch, Fury got robbed of his win. 85%+ think Fury won. I would rather Fury fight Joshua and Wilder can fight someone like Parker and if he wins he could fight the winner of that match up or after a few more wins.

But
I don't see the need for an immediate rematch, Fury got robbed of his win. 85%+ think Fury won. I would rather Fury fight Joshua and Wilder can fight someone like Parker and if he wins he could fight the winner of that match up or after a few more wins.
But that's not going to happen . Hearn don't want fury. Part of the reason wlad 2 didn't happen cus no tickets were sold. Whereas here they can create the biggest heel in boxing history with wilder. With tyson v Joshua I don't think a domestic fight will be that big. And Hearn hates fury for personal and fair enough reasons. Nothing malicious or stupid. Hard to work with fury.

But

But that's not going to happen . Hearn don't want fury. Part of the reason wlad 2 didn't happen cus no tickets were sold. Whereas here they can create the biggest heel in boxing history with wilder. With tyson v Joshua I don't think a domestic fight will be that big. And Hearn hates fury for personal and fair enough reasons. Nothing malicious or stupid. Hard to work with fury.

I don't get why you think Wilder is a bigger draw than Fury is now. Fury should be a much bigger draw than Wilder after Saturday. Besides, Fury is much better at promoting a fight than Wilder is.

Joshua vs Fury would be huge in the UK.

But

I have to say that domestic fight between Fury and AJ woupd be the biggest fight the uk has ever seen. It would be massive. Absolutely massive.

Everyone will be talking about it and by everyone that means when Fury or AJ walk down the street they'll be mobbed.

It would also be the biggest ppv that we've ever seen by a mile.

AJ has been selling a million ppv buys in just the uk anyways. I'd wager this would get 2 million.

I have to say that domestic fight between Fury and AJ woupd be the biggest fight the uk has ever seen. It would be massive. Absolutely massive.

Everyone will be talking about it and by everyone that means when Fury or AJ walk down the street they'll be mobbed.

AJ has been selling a million ppv buys in just the uk anyways. I'd wager this would get 2 million.
Problem is Hearn. And Americans sell ppv 3x the price as to the UK. A lot of value added.

I would think it would be the biggest boxing fight in UK history. As far as I know there has never been a fight between 2 undefeated HW UK fighters. I would also think that after Saturday Fury would be ranked in the top 3 at HW and Joshua is ranked 1. Joshua vs Fury is a fight for the history books.

I don't get why you think Wilder is a bigger draw than Fury is now. Fury should be a much bigger draw than Wilder after Saturday. Besides, Fury is much better at promoting a fight than Wilder is.

Joshua vs Fury would be huge in the UK.
Promotion wise. It's easier in a promoters pov. To sell that fight. Because wilder is the cringy big mouth retard us brute laugh at.

Problem is Hearn. And Americans sell ppv 3x the price as to the UK. A lot of value added.
Thats true. It will be inyeresting to see the numbers for thsi fight. See where it's at. Ticket prices are cheaper again but they will sell way more. Or maybe for a fury aj fight they could still sell primo tickets.

Thats true. It will be inyeresting to see the numbers for thsi fight. See where it's at. Ticket prices are cheaper again but they will sell way more. Or maybe for a fury aj fight they could still sell primo tickets.
But in america its a risk. We know aj at least sells a million ppv buys. At least. With Americans ppv lately the ufc been dominating. Less of a risk. Also with the stadium fights you can probably sell the expensive seats at a larger quantity and higher price. But also sell a lot more cheap working class tickets. I believe internationally Joshua does better than any other boxing star. Because he is of Nigerian heritage and a Londoner so called. Dana white rightfully said that aj is the biggest market draw in combat sports. And aj been clever with his brand staying months UK. Because UK way more international than these american cities. When I went to povetkin fight. There were loads if tourists in the stadium was crazy af.

No true boxing fan wants to watch a rematch. Goddamn Americans and their Marvel Movies rematch culture.

Shekel Finkel needs to offer Matchroom $100 million and get the AJ fight booked in an 80,000 seater stadium.

I would think it would be the biggest boxing fight in UK history. As far as I know there has never been a fight between 2 undefeated HW UK fighters. I would also think that after Saturday Fury would be ranked in the top 3 at HW and Joshua is ranked 1. Joshua vs Fury is a fight for the history books.

I could agree about Fury vs AJ being the biggest boxing fight in UK history but I don't think it's fair to rank Fury #3. Fury is now legit #2 after Joshua.

Resume wise Fury is ahead of Wilder. Fury has a draw with Wilder and a win against Klitschko. Wilder has a draw with Fury and a win against Ortiz. Dethroning Klitschko is a bigger thing than beating Ortiz hence Fury is #2 and Wilder is #3.

It makes way more sense to me for Tyson to let the other two unify the belts so he can get all the titles at once if he beats the winner. (And hopefully they beat eachother up in the process)

That also gives him time to take a few "tune up" fights (ie not Joshua or Wilder) to get in better shape and be a bit sharper. If he was in slightly better shape he probably avoids the second knockdown, maybe both.

The 12 round knockodown he simply didn't get out of the way. Seems like fatigue to me, similar to Ali Frazier 1.
A guy who didn't weight 400 pounds a year ago maybe gets out of the way...

Last edited:
I could agree about Fury vs AJ being the biggest boxing fight in UK history but I don't think it's fair to rank Fury #3. Fury is now legit #2 after Joshua.

Resume wise Fury is ahead of Wilder. Fury has a draw with Wilder and a win against Klitschko. Wilder has a draw with Fury and a win against Ortiz. Dethroning Klitschko is a bigger thing than beating Ortiz hence Fury is #2 and Wilder is #3.

I was saying 3rd like as a worst case scenario. I agree that Fury should be in the top 2. Personally I think he's number 1 since he's the lineal champion and has never lost.

I was saying 3rd like as a worst case scenario. I agree that Fury should be in the top 2. Personally I think he's number 1 since he's the lineal champion and has never lost.
Never list because havnt fought anyone for a while. Defended once. Fury is a prize fighter not a Gracie challenge kind of guy.

If I was Fury I wouldn't be that enthused about a rematch. It's clear that if it goes to points (which if you are Tyson Fury that's the best you are going to get) then you are going to be up against corrupt officials again. Fuck this time you might even lose a bout you won let alone get a draw. Fury basically can't win unless he knocks out Wilder which isn't going to happen.

If I was Fury I wouldn't be that enthused about a rematch. It's clear that if it goes to points (which if you are Tyson Fury that's the best you are going to get) then you are going to be up against corrupt officials again. Fuck this time you might even lose a bout you won let alone get a draw. Fury basically can't win unless he knocks out Wilder which isn't going to happen.

he could stop wilder ... maybe not something to bet on but the right shot(s) in the right place can and will put down anyone .. y'all are acting like fury's never ko'd anyone

he could stop wilder ... maybe not something to bet on but the right shot(s) in the right place can and will put down anyone .. y'all are acting like fury's never ko'd anyone
It's unlikely but Wilder was rocked in the last round by Fury. I certainly wouldn't be willing to put a bet on Fury stopping Wilder. If you'd be happy making that bet then fair enough, it's just not for me.

He also actually stunned Wilder in round 12, he didn't just decide to back up after eating two hard punches while he was going in for the kill for no reason.

Back