rematch not gonna happen apparently shame....

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score
fury brother basically confirmed it....

shelly finkel talkin about joshua....

I'm just distraught, fury has been an idol for me. and been a great British man. honestly was in tears after that fight. because the man was a hero to me. money got in the way, of honour and sporting competition in general. ffs.

no rematch needed .. fury clearly won .. fury needs to face joshua next and take him out .. make it a trifecta .. I'm ok with him facing the wilder joshua winner .. in the meantime he can take another warm up fight while he continues getting himself in better shape .. if he can get in even better shape and stay focused he can't be beat by either of these two .. he was clowning around last night and I think that cost him and led to him getting caught

no rematch needed .. fury clearly won .. fury needs to face joshua next and take him out .. make it a trifecta .. I'm ok with him facing the wilder joshua winner .. in the meantime he can take another warm up fight while he continues getting himself in better shape .. if he can get in even better shape and stay focused he can't be beat by either of these two .. he was clowning around last night and I think that cost him and led to him getting caught
i totally agree only reason wilder got shots because tyson was exhausted

Can you explain why without me having to watch the videos?

I am pretty sure there will be a rematch

It will happen just not now. I feel like they could surf on all the hype of this great fight to do the rematch BUT it seems more approriate to have them fight somebody else so that the rematch is even bigger.
This has made them both bigger, i think wilder vs joshua and fury vs somebody decent and then fury fights the joshua wilder winner.

It will happen just not now. I feel like they could surf on all the hype of this great fight to do the rematch BUT it seems more approriate to have them fight somebody else so that the rematch is even bigger.
This has made them both bigger, i think wilder vs joshua and fury vs somebody decent and then fury fights the joshua wilder winner.
fury vs mark hunt

Its infuriating how rigged is boxing
Awesome fight
Huge piece of dogshit desition
Of course Fury won no way we need a friggin rematch only made so some fucktards can sink their hands in fans pockets

Good Fury was KOd I'm sure his team recognizes how lucky they got he woke up but they aren't risking that again lol

Good Fury was KOd I'm sure his team recognizes how lucky they got he woke up but they aren't risking that again lol

giphy.gif

Fury won but a rematch could go either way why not let one of them fight Joshua first no rush on the rematch lets get this round robin going

Warren said Joshua and Hearn are looking at Usyk for April. If I was usyk I would not take that fight unless he’s that damn confident

Warren said Joshua and Hearn are looking at Usyk for April. If I was usyk I would not take that fight unless he’s that damn confident

Definitely think Usyk has what it takes to beat all these guys. He should probably take 1 or 2 heavyweight fights first vs decent big men though.

Definitely think Usyk has what it takes to beat all these guys. He should probably take 1 or 2 heavyweight fights first vs decent big men though.
Yea that’s what I mean, at least get a single bout at hw under your belt before going for the big fight with 3 belts on the line. If he takes it too soon and loses then that’s it, would be a bad business decision. I’d like to see him fight a guy like Chisora, or Takam.

Imagine an even more fit Fury.. I think Wilder would be smart to look for an AJ fight

Fucking lol @ Fury being an idol for you and “great British man”.

Im happy for his turnaround lately, but just lol.

Fucking lol @ Fury being an idol for you and “great British man”.

Im happy for his turnaround lately, but just lol.
Well sherdog employ appropriate people

Like wilder doesn't have retarded moments

Back