Religion of Peace or should I say religion of pieces ?

His claim is that Muslims tend to become more beligerently violent towards members of other faiths (or non-faith) than the other groups he mentioned. How is he wrong when he has various examples such a the many terror attacks to support his claim?

You've offered very little to counter his argument. Instead you want to pretend as though a minute number of discrepancies is enough.
His claim is that they're exclusively belligerent towards members of other faiths and I've provided evidence against that. I've said what I've wanted to say to you so if you'll continue to ineffectually defend this liar then piss off

Wasn't sure where the WR stood on Islamic terrorism. Thanks for the clarification.

His claim is that they're exclusively belligerent towards members of other faiths and I've provided evidence against that. I've said what I've wanted to say to you so if you'll continue to ineffectually defend this liar then piss off
Let me know when HIndus are running over a Muslims en mass screaming "Ganesh is great!".

Let me know when HIndus are running over a muslims en mass screaming "Ganesh is great!".
If I did you and TS would pretend it didn't happen.

If you could, you would. But you can't. So all you have is supposition and conjecture.

Here is some graphic content for you, I hope Moderators won't remove it. This is what the minorities ( Read Christian, Hindu etc) in Pakistan & Bangladesh are witnessing each & every day on the hand of so called Religion of Peace.

15232259_1275692749169529_9070082024763564268_n.jpg

Last edited:
Two, and they were things I knew off the top off my head. I'm not going to fact check every claim, I already know he's a liar.

Of course you'll eat it up because it already conforms to your preconceived notions so there will be no scrutiny from you here.

A few minor squabbles is to be expected among humans. Those are exceptions. Oh, and 1999 was 18 years ago, and it seems the problem lasted a few months.

The Islam problem never ends. Never has. Never will.

If you could, you would. But you can't. So all you have is supposition and conjecture.
Lol at me being the one who only has conjecture when I'm the one citing sources while TS has yet to do so. Its obvious you're incredibly biased and don't care about the fact or truth.

[spoiler@] put image here [/spoiler@]

Put the image in between spoiler tags. Just remove the "@"

now list all of the terrorist attacks US did on foreign soil
its going to be a several pages list..

US is dropping how many bombs daily? those do not kill anyone?

I am sure people in countries affected by US war machine, think of the americans the same way you think of muslims - bunch of terrorists that need to be defended against

terrorism is a two sided problem - US/EU/NATO foreign policy benefits no one but military (and oil/other resources) industry

Here is some graphic content for you, I hope Moderators won't remove it. This is what the minorities ( Read Christian, Hindu etc) in Pakistan & Bangladesh are witnessing each & every day on the hand of so called Religion of Peace.

This is what the minorities in India have to deal with
An Indian woman has said that she and her 14-year-old cousin were gang raped and two relatives murdered, after being accused of being Muslims who ate beef.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37336050

Btw why did you lie in the OP?

A few minor squabbles is to be expected among humans. Those are exceptions. Oh, and 1999 was 18 years ago, and it seems the problem lasted a few months.

The Islam problem never ends. Never has. Never will.
Minor squabbles? The Sikhs assassinated the prime minister...

Tell Muslims to stop exploding then
Inter-communal violence goes every which way in India, of course TS would try to tell you otherwise and would gloss over the atrocities at the hands of Hindus..

How about you stop bombing their countries first.

Doesn't explain why Europe (even fucking Sweden) is having shitloads of problems

0/10 for effort since that's a long debunked talking point

Doesn't explain why Europe (even fucking Sweden) is having shitloads of problems

0/10 for effort since that's a long debunked talking point

Immigration and integration problems =/= terrorism. And if you don't want to radicalise poor people in taking up arms, then stop bombing them. I know you, and your like minded posters, can't admit fault, but your administrations and your tacit support of that shit allows situations to escalate where terrorism becomes a problem. But nah... that would require admittance of guilt, and guilt would lead to taking action against your war criminals. Better to just ignore it.

Now go spin this shit on how I support terrorism or whatever crap.

Back