Religion of Peace or should I say religion of pieces ?

Immigration and integration problems =/= terrorism. And if you don't want to radicalise poor people in taking up arms, then stop bombing them. I know you, and your like minded posters, can't admit fault, but your administrations and your tacit support of that shit allows situations to escalate where terrorism becomes a problem. But nah... that would require admittance of guilt, and guilt would lead to taking action against your war criminals. Better to just ignore it.

Now go spin this shit on how I support terrorism or whatever crap.

France has thwarted like 5 terrorist attacks in 1 month and suffered many more. Sweden has an issue with rape and an entire area throwing rocks at police and ambulances when they try to come anywhere close. The UK has suffered terrorist attacks. Belgium has suffered terrorist attacks.

These countries have plenty of people that support them and disparage """Islamophobia""" and they still get fucked with. Must be all those nuclear warheads Sweden keeps dropping. :^)

France has thwarted like 5 terrorist attacks in 1 month and suffered many more. Sweden has an issue with rape and an entire area throwing rocks at police and ambulances when they try to come anywhere close. The UK has suffered terrorist attacks. Belgium has suffered terrorist attacks.

These countries have plenty of people that support them and disparage """Islamophobia""" and they still get fucked with. Must be all those nuclear warheads Sweden keeps dropping. :^)

And how many attacks did France suffer before the Iraq invasion and the subsequent actions in Syria? You lot just seem to think that the cause for terrorism pops out of nowhere. It's sad that innocents have to suffer, but I bet you didn't ONCE care when innocents died over there either. Stop giving them ammo to recruit, but nah, better to just make societies Orwellian and take away privacy to stop terrorism.

I've even seen posts thinking Bush was right, that they "Hate us for our freedom". That's how far you lot will go to not admit your part in this shit show.

France and the UK bombed Libya and the UK supported the US invasion of Iraq.

And Sweden...okay I don't think they did anything. In fact I think even Poland sent token soldiers to Iraq but you never hear about them getting terrorist attacks.

In fact I think even Poland sent token soldiers to Iraq but you never hear about them getting terrorist attacks.

What are their immigration standards towards high risk countries as opposed to Swedish, French or German ones? Might have something to do with it.

There seems to be a correlation of problems (including terrorism) with the % of Muslim population in a host country.

Poles seem to want to preserve their culture and way of life a bit more than Western Europe.

TS update your post, the article says she's 17.

The issue is your thread isn't worth replying to because its a dishonest misrepresentation of reality. For instance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots
http://pantheon.hrw.org/legacy/english/docs/1999/09/30/india1626.htm

I would be more charitable to you if it wasn't for that thread you made some time ago where you demonstrated how dishonest you are. Unfortunately its gone now, I wonder why. Anyway, I can't take what you say seriously since you selectively cite facts in order to back up your claims and pretend the ones that contradict them don't exist. So no one should take your thread seriously. Or as Chael would say

@FedorGOAT is a fraud. He's a liar and thief

Thats all you got? You cant disprove that radical Islam is an issue?

And Sweden...okay I don't think they did anything. In fact I think even Poland sent token soldiers to Iraq but you never hear about them getting terrorist attacks.
That's because the Poles don't want brown trash in their country. They still have plenty of white trash though, but unlike Sweden they feel that the indigenous trash is enough. :)

France and the UK bombed Libya and the UK supported the US invasion of Iraq.

What about Germany? Correct me if I am wrong, but dont they have ZERO troops on the ground in the middle east? Islam has been and will always contain a radical element. Happend long before 9/11 and will continue long after. Hell it was a problem before Israel was created.

What about all the riots and attacks that happened due to Muhammed cartoons? Can we blame that on the Iraq war as well? Islam is a shit ideology and the more it flourishes in your country, the more problems you have.

Hey TS, how many muslim terrorists attacks happened before western countries started destroying (spreading freedom) the M.E ?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind".

What about all the riots and attacks that happened due to Muhammed cartoons? Can we blame that on the Iraq war as well? Islam is a shit ideology and the more it flourishes in your country, the more problems you have.

Denmark participated in the Iraq war which already made them very unpopular in the Muslim war. Granted it was through a small token force in the Southern Shia dominated part, and when they finally arrived the war was already declared over. Also, those riots happened in the Muslim countries, and the protests happened mainly through boycotting Danish products.

I just don't get it.. you guys kill MILLIONS, yes, MILLIONS of Muslims and completely destabilise the regions for decades, but you keep shitting on the faith and the actions of extremists, who kill thousands of more Muslims than westerners. But it's still the fault of Islam right?

Want to preach and stand up on a high pedestal, then start by enacting the fucking law you lot proclaim to live by, and imprison Kissinger.

I think it mainly comes down to the culture clash between Islam and everyone else.

Libs say "only small portion of Muslims are terrorists", which is 100% true.

But what percentage of Muslims support (or at least sympathize) with terrorists? What % think women are second class citizens and that gays and apostates should be executed? That everyone should be forced to adhere to Sharia law?

Islam simply doesn't lend itself to western culture and the freedoms that we value.

It's a good thing you found that ONE discrepancy in that wall of text.

Do we really need to point out the obvious of issues with people hating on Judaism? Maybe Buddhism against Islam? He could use the statements to prove something else, however, he is not factually correct.

Hey TS, how many muslim terrorists attacks happened before western countries started destroying (spreading freedom) the M.E ?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind".

Those evil western countries like Germany? How many troops did they send to Iraq? How much aide do they give Israel? If this is the sole purpose of their Jihad, why not fight like a man and engage armies in the battle field?

Also, they blow up other Muslims that dont agree with their theology.

Denmark participated in the Iraq war which already made them very unpopular in the Muslim war. Granted it was through a small token force in the Southern Shia dominated part, and when they finally arrived the war was already declared over. Also, those riots happened in the Muslim countries, and the protests happened mainly through boycotting Danish products.

I just don't get it.. you guys kill MILLIONS, yes, MILLIONS of Muslims and completely destabilise the regions for decades, but you keep shitting on the faith and the actions of extremists, who kill thousands of more Muslims than westerners. But it's still the fault of Islam right?

Want to preach and stand up on a high pedestal, then start by enacting the fucking law you lot proclaim to live by, and imprison Kissinger.

You make a great point for not allowing any more Muslims into Western countries. Stuff has already happened in the past; if Muslim maniacs can find enough justification in that tiny Danish force and some cartoons to attack embassies and riot, well they're obviously never gonna forgive us for the previous actions of our government. Is that why they attack Belgium, they had a small force in Afghanistan. Is that why they cause so much trouble in Sweden? Seems like the places they don't cause problems are the places they don't exist in large enough numbers. Anyway when it comes to cartoons, you know that it's not a problem if somebody draws a cartoon of Jesus or Buddha or fuckin Vishnu or whatever, right? Only the pedo-worshippers get violent over drawings like that. That's why major publications wouldn't reprint the Charlie Hebdo cartoons, that's why comedians don't make fun of Islam like how they clown on other religions. To be honest in my country my concern isn't so much terror attacks as it is a rising Islamist influence in politics. Either way, Islam is a supremacist ideology that seeks to conquer. We shouldn't be aiding and abetting that.

Remind me to like this post when my bitch ass yellow cards run out

You're a bottom 3 poster on this entire website

i wouldn't give a squirt of piss for your opinion

Does the truth hurt or something? I can agree that not every Muslim is some nut bag jihadist, but the OP does make a point. Why the Stormfront retort? Mullah isn't even a bigoted term.

i dont need some wanna be waffen ss member calling me anything
spouting a "kill em all" type mentality breeds hatred and intolerance
it especially affects the weak minded

(just look at this thread)

This is getting old.

thats my exact feeling
little keyboard tough guys who are actually pussies scared of big bad allah
i bet half these pukes have hannity and alex jones posters and jerk off to beheading vids

let me be crystal clear
i have NO problem with defending our country and fighting terrorism etc
i spent years being trained after 9/11 by nypd to do just that
my issue is with spreading misinformation and lies to perpetuate hatred for all people of a certain religion
when most of the recent issues we have had have been in house and done by white men
White-Terrorists.jpg
terror-800x430.jpg
were-kansas-white-terrorists-sel.jpg
When%2Bwhites%2Binvolved%2Bin%2Bterrorist%2Battacks%2Band%2Bkillings%2Bthey%2Bare%2Bcalled%2Blone%2Bwolf%2Battacks%2Bin%2BAmerica.jpg

im surprised a shertard (like the pizzagate morons who make 70+ pages of complete bullshit) haven't shot up a mosque yet
150620145518-03-lastrhodesian-com-dylann-roof-super-169.jpg
insane.jpg

Back