Religion of Peace - Man kills 3 people in shootings in downtown Fresno

Sure. We all believe you. Honestly.
Still "doing research" on Stormfront?

Why is it so hard to believe I'm not white? Do my posts scream "Hard Worker" or something?

And no, I don't go into Stormfront any longer. No need to because you can find similar views in the WR nowadays. I just read the daily Muslim crime threads to get a feel for how white nationalists view the world.

Maybe your way of feeling guilt is different from mine. Perhaps you're picturing someone in a deep state of depression, unable to function, possibly suicidal. I assure you that's not me

I recognize that I benefit from things that are totally unearned and that are unjust and in turn support movements, people and policies that aim to rectify these things. That's it. No self-hate, lots of injustice hate.

Maybe calling it "having a conscience" is better. Whatever it is, it's better than the other side which either denies, denies, denies, or is brazen about benefiting from unfairness.

My way of feeling guilt is to feel guilt for something negative or harmful that I personally did, like cheating on my woman or something like that. My conscience doesn't come into play for things that I had no hand in creating. Of course I recognize that the world is unequal, it always has been and always will be. I feel very blessed to have been born into the situation that I was, and I take pride in the hard work that I've put in over the years to do well for myself. So I do what I can to help those less fortunate than I. So things like "guilt" and "conscience" don't really enter into it. I never cared for the whole Original Sin deal in Catholicism and I sure as hell don't like this secular brand of it being pushed now where certain kids are being taught that just by being born they have something to be ashamed of. And I'd also like to think that there isn't just two "sides", that's just a dumb us vs them mentality that leads to stuff like what we saw in Berkeley the other day.

blacks converting to islam because they hate white people need to know that many islamic states still enslave blacks

The Tale of 1001 Nights was one of the most anti-black things I ever read.

he is weak minded and can't keep it together

Remember deblasio talking about that white guy who came to NY to kill black people.
He said it was clearly domestic terrorism.

This guy was deliberately targeting white people.

Now they aren't sure it's terrorism, no mention of hate crimes.

This media and pc culture suck

Shut the fuck up. You are just obsessed with this shit because you want to fuck Dr. King. Why don't you get in a time machine go to King's hotel room, have him wear a dress, make up and wig and fuck him in the ass to your heart's content? Then you can come back to the present and write a book proving that you had an extramarital affair with him you goddamn character assassin.

ayo hol up

Remember deblasio talking about that white guy who came to NY to kill black people.

No mention of terrorism, but they've apparently conceded that it was a hate crime -- begrudgingly, I'm sure.

Just don't get anyone banned. We need more diverse opinions here, not less.

lol the guy who got killed by this anti-white Muslim was part of Anti-FA

awkward

zpRmdF5.png

He is getting hit with a hate crime

The light skinned dude on the left looks like it's happening against his will while the one on the right is all about dat life.

Islam converts are hilarious. Let me convert to a religion that I know nothing about, or never lived in an Islamic country. Sounds like a great idea to me. I wonder what it will take for the left to understand what Islam is really about.

You are fucking delusional. This Black Supremacist nutcase is not my "ideological ilk."

Where is your rebuttal to my scientific evidence that the Ancient Egyptians were Black? You talk a lot of shit but you haven't shown the capability to discuss this research. I know your real agenda is to associate me with a Black Supremacist murderer but you could at least pretend that that is not your objective.

?
you know they have evidence that proves that's not the case right? i mean, i know the nubians invaded egypt in the third period but that was after egypts height during the new kingdom. but famous rulers like cleopatra, tut, and ramses II were not black.

and not to generalize you but yeah, when i hear about a black guy going on about how ancient egypt was black, i usually associate them with some black supremacist shit because thats a key concept of their ideology. the same way if some white guy was talking about the ancient aryians being white or something, im definitely going to start thinking he's some neo nazi.

on the original topic, thats fucked up, hop the dude rots in prison

Islam converts are hilarious. Let me convert to a religion that I know nothing about, or never lived in an Islamic country. Sounds like a great idea to me. I wonder what it will take for the left to understand what Islam is really about.

It's funny because there is only 1 culture they can get to convert.

I heard a pro black Youtube guy justify these actions. I refuse to justify D. Roof's actions but they have to twist the knife. Very lame & pathetic.

awkward

zpRmdF5.png
I know it's awful and I felt bad for laughing, but I read a comment on The_Donald that had me rolling.

His last words were, "Tell my wife's son that I love him."

awkward

zpRmdF5.png

wants to punch nazis, got killed by a black muslim racist.
WWII is over and this SJW found it out the worst way.

Back