Religion of Peace - Man kills 3 people in shootings in downtown Fresno

Surprised it wasn't a middle eastern guy. I graduated from Fresno State and there's this big ass mosque right next to all the frat houses lmao

Never had any issues with any of the folk there though

@Coolidge
@MysticNinjaJay

Let's move toward an accord, here. I feel like I'm in 1920's Europe. Deescalation is the only sensible path forward.

No need to fight each other. First, let's kill all the lawyers.

So you back your claim that he is a racist with another claim he is a racist made by none other then yourself? I figured youd post some racist stuff he's said... your evidence has literally been because you said so lmao. Evidence... do you know the meaning of this word?

@Rational Poster

How do you keep defending this? And voting left?

What does that have to do with our domestic crazies?

This guy is more racist than Muslim.

Stop pretending you know me. I don't usually vote either direction, you all are just exceptional retards who must be reminded constantly for the good of humankind.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with our domestic crazies?

This guy is more racist than Muslim.

Stop pretending you know me. I don't usually vote either direction, you all are just exception retards who must be reminded constantly for the good of humankind.

You are partially right in the sense that he resents the white man (who are mostly christian) for taking black slaves from Africa centuries ago. So he chooses islam to separate himself from them and have his revenge.

The incredible irony though is that islam was the faith of their slave masters for almost a 1000 years before the white european colonists showed up to buy the black slaves from their muslim slave masters.

By converting to islam he actually achieves nothing other than spitting on the memory of his african ancestors who were brutalized by islam more than any other outside force.

Last edited:
Not that silly. How much you have in common with this guy. I have a question for you. Do black racists deserve all that bad shit you were "joking" about but now admit to believing? You've called @Coolidge a racist several times. Are you saying Coolidge deserves to be ass raped by demons?
By this fools logic, all the sick fantasies floating around in his head should happen to the killer, since he's a racist, along with his womenfolk being raped while he is forced to watch before having their house burned down. Do these thoughts apply to black racists as well? Somehow I doubt it.

You are partially right in the sense that he resents the white man (who are mostly christian) for taking black slaves from Africa centuries ago. So he chooses islam to separate himself from them and have his revenge.

The incredible irony though is that islam was the faith of their slave masters for almost a 1000 years before the white european colonists showed up to buy the black slaves from their muslim slave masters.

By converting to islam he actually achieves nothing other than spitting on the memory of his african ancestors who were brutalized by islam more than any other outside force.
No ones ever going to mistake these idiots for Jeopardy! contestants.

I wouldn't say that a man willing to go on a shooting spree has done much serious research in actual history.

Poorly educated wackjobs will always find a reason to justify their lunacy.

Last edited:
yc6dvsiutesy.jpg

Probably not Possum either since he's just dripping with white guilt.

<36>

Not white, broski

I don't have a problem with a little guilt though. I am straight, middle class and male so having the advantages I do there but others don't is pretty unfair.

<36>

Not white, broski

I don't have a problem with a little guilt though. I am straight, middle class and male so having the advantages I do there but others don't is pretty unfair.

You feel guilty for being straight and male and middle class? That seems pretty fuckin retarded. Why not just be thankful and count your blessings and then try to help others less fortunate? This push to make kids feel guilt just for being born is really unhealthy imo.

You feel guilty for being straight and male and middle class? That seems pretty fuckin retarded. Why not just be thankful and count your blessings and then try to help others less fortunate? This push to make kids feel guilt just for being born is really unhealthy imo.

Maybe your way of feeling guilt is different from mine. Perhaps you're picturing someone in a deep state of depression, unable to function, possibly suicidal. I assure you that's not me

I recognize that I benefit from things that are totally unearned and that are unjust and in turn support movements, people and policies that aim to rectify these things. That's it. No self-hate, lots of injustice hate.

Maybe calling it "having a conscience" is better. Whatever it is, it's better than the other side which either denies, denies, denies, or is brazen about benefiting from unfairness.

Back