Reem says he will retire in 3 years.

I always look forward to reem fights. You're basically guaranteed to either see him get destroyed or destroy his opponent.

This is no bueno. I don’t like seein Reem flatlined.

That's nearly 2 million dollars later if he's still getting those big pay days.

Enjoying it still...

overeem-cut-png.391743

951bbd803b410ac9edbbae5a202dc1a0.png

<{chips}>

Last edited:
He'll never win a belt but i hope we see him get koed a little less in his last few years. 2 to 3 times would be good. 4 maybe. I don't want to see 5 or more.

How many years before he drinks out of a straw? These guys should know better...He's already been KO'd too many times.

He'll never win a belt but i hope we see him get koed a little less in his last few years. 2 to 3 times would be good. 4 maybe. I don't want to see 5 or more.
I concur, 5 or more is just a little too barbaric, 3 or 4 would be just exquisite <NoneOfMy>

He still gets paid grip to fight, thats what he doesnt miss....gotta get them kids through college and pay off his multiple homes

Probably sooner if Herb officiates his next fight or 2.

Reem is a trooper. His fights are always exciting. Hope he kicks some ass in his remaining bouts. HW division will miss him when he retires.

Two years ago he was a couple punches away from being champ, and he woulda defended against a couple of the guys Stipe fought

Does it matter? He should have retired before he had to face Ngannou. It would happen anyway. Ngannou stole years from his life. Stipe too.

Without roids, he is mediocre.

Does it matter? He should have retired before he had to face Ngannou. It would happen anyway. Ngannou stole years from his life. Stipe too.

Without roids, he is mediocre.

What is this stealing years lol...

Mediocre can still beat a majority of the top 10, that doesn’t make sense, besides Francis, Stipe and Blaydes he edges the rest

Not to mention a crazy thought, training w Blaydes everyday he will get better...

Back