Reem says he will retire in 3 years.

His KO losses have been spread out over many years. It's not like Chuck where he was flatlined 4 times in a span of like 15 months.
Bro still. CTE doesn't just go away in time. Hes been KOed around 18 times or something in combat sports.

That doesn't factor in all the shots he took that didnt knock him out or training

Are you trolling? You watched his whole career and then say nonsense like this?

Now be honest you never heard of him before he came to the UFC..
2004 bro. Thats when i made an account here and him being underwhelming in pride was well under way

Don't really like the guy but he'll be missed when he retires

Still wish we got Ubereem vs Cain or Ubereem vs Fedor

Why not 10 years? What will another 18 or so KOs do to him. Certainly they won't cause drain bamage.

Bro still. CTE doesn't just go away in time. Hes been KOed around 18 times or something in combat sports.

That doesn't factor in all the shots he took that didnt knock him out or training

I'v always kind of suspect Reem wasn't really someone who went that hard in training, at least not to the degree of sparring fights were he might actually be hurt, it would seem to explain both the length of his peak and his weakness when put in bad situations.

I do think now though he's entering that dangerous phase as he's slowing down were his loses aren't the old "just got caught" quick KO's anymore but rather sustained beatdowns and punishment, you can see how that added up on latter Gary Goodridge for example.

Reem next fight should be against Tybura but when do we think Reem is ready to fight again? December maybe, or wait till next year?

That's the potential for another 6 bowel releasing KTFO losses.

Enjoying it still...

overeem-cut-png.391743

951bbd803b410ac9edbbae5a202dc1a0.png

<{chips}>
No damage.

Bless Overeem, honestly. Absolute banzai warrior.

I hope he gets a few more wins (and a couple more hilarious KO losses along the way). Never seen a boring Reem fight. Marcin Tybura makes sense for his next opponent.

If Overeem had a chin he would've been the greatest heavyweight ever. Great striking and ground game. Ubereem was a taste of Overeem with a chin. I think he should've retired a long time ago sadly

overeem seems fine tbh

getting mauled with 100+ punches like jds is what messes you up. if its lights out after the first decent punch you take a lot less damage.

not saying its healthy to get KO'd, but all the punch drunk guys are the one's who had a good chin

also war reem

Reem cant keep taking beatings,like in his last 2

Crazy that he still wants to fight. 75 pro fights between MMA and Kickboxing. Over 15 TKO losses.

He really does have a fighters heart! He still seems very coherent and well spoken, I hope that stays and that the damage doesn't catch up to him.

Make make Reem vs Oleynik?

Back