Reebok payout tiers is pretty pathetic lol (yeah yeah we know this)

$3500 is more then I’ve ever made from sponsors

Just a question: who are your sponsors, besides Venum ? (just saw on your shorts from Akers fight, and couldn't find videos of your other pro fights)

it's not really the shitty pay of reebok that fucked the fighters over, it's the fact that they could no longer wear their own sponsor gear.

but the UFC buried that shit even before reebok, by demanding every sponsor to pay 50k to the UFC before they could even sponsor a fighter.

so fuck reebok, and fuck the UFC.

This reebox deal has always been cancer. I hope they get rid of it soon. Reebox been dead since the 90s. Ufc is possibly the most greediest company in all sports entertainment sadly

This reebox deal has always been cancer. I hope they get rid of it soon. Reebox been dead since the 90s. Ufc is possibly the most greediest company in all sports entertainment sadly

Contracted through 2022 sadly

Out intrest is there a good idea about what the average fighter made before Reebok? I kind of don't think most of the roster would have good pull or enough business sense to get good reliable deals for them. I know about Schwab claim of making huge amount of money but I kind of don't think it was same for most guys.

Fighters with
1-3 bouts receive $3,500 per appearance
4-5 bouts get $4,000;
6-10 bouts get $5,000;
11-15 bouts earn $10,000;
16-20 bouts pocket $15,000;
and 21 bouts and more get $20,000.

How many fighters do you know even reach 21 fights in the UFC? It would take anywhere from 8-10 years to get that many fights if you’re lucky to not get injured or cut. Most MMA fighters careers don’t even last 10 years.

And what’s even stupider is that the Reebok deal is only set for 6 years since its inception.

On top of all this, them shits are ugly AF.

reebok-ufc-fight-kit-jerseys.jpg

Reebok locker-room bonus:

RxAqz4s.jpg

it's not really the shitty pay of reebok that fucked the fighters over, it's the fact that they could no longer wear their own sponsor gear.

but the UFC buried that shit even before reebok, by demanding every sponsor to pay 50k to the UFC before they could even sponsor a fighter.

so fuck reebok, and fuck the UFC.

There were sponsors that didn't pay the fighters but Reebok has paid every fighter. Also, fighters could just not sign with the UFC.....

Yeah just like most things in life it's good to be at the top of the pyramid and not the bottom

I'm sure guys like Oliviera and Miller from this weekend, or Diego or Guida or (insert long tenured fighter here) don't mind getting 60k a a year from Reebok (3x fights a year). That's not bad considering that doesn't even include their actual fight pay or any bonuses.

28k to risk brain damage...your a total shill just fess up already lol what a joke.

I won't work 3 months of construction for that much money....yeah definitely a shill bud.

I've been working construction for 20 years, you aren't making that much a year unless you own the company. I'm in Massachusetts, we get one of highest rates in the country and you're lucky to make 80 a year and that's with a lot of overtime

Fighters with
4-5 bouts get $4,000;
6-10 bouts get $5,000;

How many fighters do you know even reach 21 fights in the UFC? It would take anywhere from 8-10 years to get that many fights if you’re lucky to not get injured or cut. Most MMA fighters careers don’t even last 10 years.

And what’s even stupider is that the Reebok deal is only set for 6 years since its inception.

Who is that guy at the back left?

Be glad for the fact fighters aren't thanking their sponsors for ten minutes anymore. Look at conor wwit his whisky. Really annoying

There were sponsors that didn't pay the fighters but Reebok has paid every fighter. Also, fighters could just not sign with the UFC.....
lol, what kind of horseshit is this? you got a source on fighters being better off now? because quite a few complained when the 50k fee was introduced, and many have been vocal since the reebok deal, saying they're making significantly less now off of sponsorship money.

and yes, fighter could just not sign with the UFC, or the UFC could just stop being monumental fucking douchebags and let them earn a decent living. they are the monopoly, and the premiere league in the sport. the company was sold for 4 billion dollars, the highest acquisition of any sport entity in history. fighter pay should reflect that.

$3500 is more then I’ve ever made from sponsors for a fight so I’d be pretty stoked lol Also the ufc is paying new, unknown fighters 12k/12k now with $3500 from Reebok. That’s almost $28k if you win when you were probably making $1k/$1k before that.

This post may sound kind of shill like, and I’m all for fighters being paid more, but compared to where you come from before the ufc, it’s actually a nice deal for unknown guys that just got signed.
You got a good point there but I think but I think a lot of people remember the days at used to be.
But let's be realistic when condom Depot paid guys 10 to 15 Grand it makes Reebok look pathetic.
The fact of the matter is the UFC killed sponsorships they tried for years with the sponsor tax. Then Reebok killed it dead. And it also took away a lot of the fighters abilities show off their personality.
Could you imagine Chuck Liddell Tito Ortiz Rich Franklin Mirko Cro Cop not able to have there signature attire? This is just my opinion but I think Lesnar had the right idea and basically tell the UFC to screw off.
Don't get me wrong I understand why some of the lower-level guys can't. But the top guys at the time could have put a stop to this.

I wonder if ESPN deal is going to affect the Reebok deal?

Fighters with
4-5 bouts get $4,000;
6-10 bouts get $5,000;

Lol @ Sage.

$3500 is more then I’ve ever made from sponsors for a fight so I’d be pretty stoked lol Also the ufc is paying new, unknown fighters 12k/12k now with $3500 from Reebok. That’s almost $28k if you win when you were probably making $1k/$1k before that.

This post may sound kind of shill like, and I’m all for fighters being paid more, but compared to where you come from before the ufc, it’s actually a nice deal for unknown guys that just got signed.

So basically if UFC is your pimp and he ain’t treatin you right and you go back to your old pimp and he treats you worst, you’re a hoe that should’ve appreciated your pimp all along while he continues to abuse you, just not as bad as the other one. Got it —

Back