Reebok payout tiers is pretty pathetic lol (yeah yeah we know this)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fighters with
1-3 bouts receive $3,500 per appearance
4-5 bouts get $4,000;
6-10 bouts get $5,000;
11-15 bouts earn $10,000;
16-20 bouts pocket $15,000;
and 21 bouts and more get $20,000.

How many fighters do you know even reach 21 fights in the UFC? It would take anywhere from 8-10 years to get that many fights if you’re lucky to not get injured or cut. Most MMA fighters careers don’t even last 10 years.

And what’s even stupider is that the Reebok deal is only set for 6 years since its inception.

On top of all this, them shits are ugly AF.

reebok-ufc-fight-kit-jerseys.jpg

Hard work pays off. All you need to do is have 21 fights in the UFC then you will be making a cool $20,000.

Oh and I forgot, if someone purchases your fight kit you get 20%-30% of the sale. Not even a hard 30% but they had to throw in that 20.

Also, if you’re not cut or brain damaged by years end, you get to attend the fighter retreat and could get a single 50% coupon for half off a Giblert Melendez fight kit.

giblert.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fighters with
4-5 bouts get $4,000;
6-10 bouts get $5,000;

How many fighters do you know even reach 21 fights in the UFC? It would take anywhere from 8-10 years to get that many fights if you’re lucky to not get injured or cut. Most MMA fighters careers don’t even last 10 years.

And what’s even stupider is that the Reebok deal is only set for 6 years since its inception.

Yeah I wonder how much the UFC is getting paid by Reebok.

$3500 is more then I’ve ever made from sponsors for a fight so I’d be pretty stoked lol Also the ufc is paying new, unknown fighters 12k/12k now with $3500 from Reebok. That’s almost $28k if you win when you were probably making $1k/$1k before that.

This post may sound kind of shill like, and I’m all for fighters being paid more, but compared to where you come from before the ufc, it’s actually a nice deal for unknown guys that just got signed.

Oh and I forgot, if someone purchases your fight kit you get 20%-30% of the sale. Not even a hard 30% but they had to throw in that 20.

Also, if you’re not cut or brain damaged by years end, you get to attend the fighter retreat and could get a single 50% coupon for half off a Giblert Melendez fight kit.

giblert.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a joke now , but soon the Giblert and Anderson Aldo shirts will be rarities in some collections

They are getting overpaid. Frank Mir didn't have any sponsorship in his Bellator fight last weekend, which proves that fighting up to 27 fights in the UFC does not correlate into any marketing power.

Lol just fight for the ufc for 10-15 years and you'll be set raking in that that easy reebok money.

$3500 is more then I’ve ever made from sponsors for a fight so I’d be pretty stoked lol Also the ufc is paying new, unknown fighters 12k/12k now with $3500 from Reebok. That’s almost $28k if you win when you were probably making $1k/$1k before that.

This post may sound kind of shill like, and I’m all for fighters being paid more, but compared to where you come from before the ufc, it’s actually a nice deal for unknown guys that just got signed.

For a new fighter, I think injury insurance is a biggie too
At least most I spoke to

A new fighter that goes 1-1 in his first year gets $48k (3 fights contract plus 1 win) & $7k from Reebok, so $55k
That as a start to see IF they stay with UFC is a lot better than others
If they are good, they move up
If not they move out

Its the next few levels where UFC could really improve pay the most
The middling fighters that make up the bulk of the TV broadcast that UFC is getting $300m a year for, is the biggest area they don't do right by the fighters.

Fighters with
4-5 bouts get $4,000;
6-10 bouts get $5,000;

Life has gone well for all those fighters in the last couple of years too... Reebok curse

Toulouse kids in third world countries wearing them soon

I doubt it, I don't think shirts with spelling mistakes were released to a market.

Third world countries' kids wear fake Reebok, not real Reebok with bloopers

I doubt it, I don't think shirts with spelling mistakes were released to a market.

Third world countries' kids wear fake Reebok, not real Reebok with bloopers

I just had a vision of a bunch of kids with the nickname giblert due to the blooper lol

28k to risk brain damage...your a total shill just fess up already lol what a joke.

I won't work 3 months of construction for that much money....yeah definitely a shill bud.

Man lands on moooon.jpeg

Yeah it's a joke. You'd be lucky to get 10 fights in the UFC yet alone 20. The Reebok deal was done so fighters wouldn't have more leverage with the UFC. Dana White used to blow his gasket because fighters were able to sit on the side line during a negotiation because sponsorship were paying them well enough.

Dana White and his partners in crime once said fighters shouldn't be paid so well because it makes them less hungry lol.

I remember there was a time where people were arguing for the Reebok deal because all fighters can now get access to money (shit money) and that sponsorship in the cage was taking money away from the UFC. And then before that Dana White and his shills here used to say fighter pay was low because sponsorship made up the difference.

Last edited:
28k to risk brain damage...your a total shill just fess up already lol what a joke.

I won't work 3 months of construction for that much money....yeah definitely a shill bud.

He is actually a pro fighter that just explained to you the reality of what fighters make at that level outside of UFC. He & other fighters are risking damage for $1g or less on regionals or $2g with Bellator.
Plus they have to sell tickets

It is a proven fact that UFC can certainly pay more than the 13-17% of revenue that was documented (2015-16)
But as a fighter, he was stating that the jump from regional to UFC contractual pay is a good leap & much more than anywhere else.
It is after that level that UFC really takes advantage.

I appreciate an actual fighters perspective on the main event level of regional (his level) & hopefully most on here do.

Last edited:
Back