Reebok Official Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov UFC 229 Trailer

lol I didn't even mention Conor. Boring people never become real superstars. Khabib is boring af.
Fedor was not exactly a perfect media interview.. Yet beinv quiet and veating everyone made him a huge star worldwide. There are many examples of this. Like i said, khabib is boring to casual fans who have no concept of all the things he is doing in there. People are copying his tricks left and right.. Its not boring to those who understand.

Fedor was not exactly a perfect media interview.. Yet beinv quiet and veating everyone made him a huge star worldwide. There are many examples of this. Like i said, khabib is boring to casual fans who have no concept of all the things he is doing in there. People are copying his tricks left and right.. Its not boring to those who understand.
lol Fedor isn't a superstar.

Wow it is actually much nicer without all the screaming that the UFC insists on putting in all their promos

Awesome video. Tells the story nicely.

DjDKPq1U8AANelt.jpg
This is so hilarious it makes me smile every time I see it

Great promo, much better than the shit they have been churning out recently with all this Mcgregor "hero" nonsense..
And I think the UFC have a lot to gain from this Russian market right now. Look at the crowd from the last card....a lot more than Ireland that's for sure.

Then why did the ufc offer him 3 mill+ ten years ago to fight there? Fedor is a legend and is a superstar.
I would think a so called superstar would command far more than a 3 million price price tag lol.

Who elsewas even remotely close to that in that time? No one even close.
Fedor is not and was not a superstar. Most casual sports fans have never heard of him and people that don't follow sports for sure have never heard of him. Floyd and Conor are filthy rich superstars. People that don't follow sports have heard of Floyd and Conor.

Back