Reebok Official Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov UFC 229 Trailer

Oh look it's missqueerio continuing to have a mental breakdown...

No he does not. He is hilarious and his broken English is great. Not everyone can be Conor, but Khabib has a superb personality. GSP didn't have to act like a douche to become a superstar and Anderson barely spoke English yet they were still pretty good.
qft

Khabib doesn't want to be famous. He's filthy rich already and doesn't like the public attention.

He's not a gimmick wannabe gangster like Conor, he's the real deal.

Loooooool
You're a child, aren't you?

Nice lil segment.

Khabib doesn't want to be famous. He's filthy rich already and doesn't like the public attention.

He's not a gimmick wannabe gangster like Conor, he's the real deal.
Couple of things....I think youre idea of "filthy rich" and mine are quite different.
Second, Do you like for your fighters to be real gangsters? What makes Khabib a real deal ganster?
Why is that appealing to you?

That commercial made it look like hes out for revenge from getting pinned by that bear.

Better than the official UFC ones. But I still like some of the fan made promos the best

lol Khabib lacks the charisma to be a superstar.
Charisma has nothing to do with it. Conor is a good shit talker, who the ufc put all kinds of $ behind to promote. Khabib is a funny guy and is plenty likable. If he stomps conor he will gain even more fans. I personally like his interviews, they are for real, not a character like conor plays in front of the camera. If Khabib beats him easily, the ufc will push him way more. Their cards are doing well in russia, and will be huge with Khabib as main event vs Tony or who ever.

Charisma has nothing to do with it. Conor is a good shit talker, who the ufc put all kinds of $ behind to promote. Khabib is a funny guy and is plenty likable. If he stomps conor he will gain even more fans. I personally like his interviews, they are for real, not a character like conor plays in front of the camera. If Khabib beats him easily, the ufc will push him way more. Their cards are doing well in russia, and will be huge with Khabib as main event vs Tony or who ever.
lol I didn't even mention Conor. Boring people never become real superstars. Khabib is boring af.

Back