Reddits section of mma is full of dorks

Why do you think Shane Carwin regularly posts on Reddit but not here?

Serious question.

Sherdog:
2FQfUdY.jpg

Reddit:
1506487478785.png

Last edited:
Why do you think Shane Carwin regularly posts on Reddit but not here?

Serious question.

He's probably some kind of dorky geek. Like a engineer or something. Haaa Haaa Haaa.... NEEERRRRDD!

For the most part Reddit is full of virgins and people say the same stupid puns and lame jokes over and over. There's some good subs out there but for the most part it's the same lame circle jerk. Although Sherdog can be shit at times we clearly peak higher. We're still #1.

Reddit annoys me because every single comment is somebody trying to be witty or whatever for the shitty upvotes.

This thread is kinda like the high school math club talking shit about the chess club

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>

Let this be a valuable lesson for you.

Only the finest gather on Sherdog.

Well reddit is full of brainwashed liberals so...

One thing sherdog could learn from reddit, is if a users post gets disliked enough it simple vanishes

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>

Next time those reddit dorks get offended, you tell em

tumblr_mm93mgUtAj1qifm00o1_500.gif

I don't mind it in terms of content. There's less chance of the MMA subreddit front page being clogged up with the same idol fantasy matchups and hater threads every day of the week. But past the actual content, the comments section tends to be all a pack of shitty jokes and puns. That goes for all of Reddit though.

Probably because here your retardation gets called out whereas on reddit you just vanish in the vast sea of stupid comments.
Do you always get this defensive about sherdog?

Back