Reddits section of mma is full of dorks

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>

Let this be a valuable lesson for you.

Only the finest gather on Sherdog.
giphy.gif

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

What did you expect then?
Those reddit pencilnecks are pc elitists<{cruzshake}><{CMPALM}>

that's reddit on the whole

reddit is probably one of the dumbest places you could go for insight, its filled to the brim with elitist

I always automatically associated reddit with loser.

How is it any different than Sherdog?

reddit is full of SJW cunts showing off to each other how PC they can be. The site is 87% cancer.

I'd never cheat on sherdog... never ever

Shame on you for trying to see someone new<LikeReally5>
But welcome back to the dog
{<redford}
Don't ever tread into the neckbeard land again
<Gordonhat>

/MMA copies memes from here and then rape it to dead and continue to rape it even further. Also they suck off every fighter that posts there and if you ask a critical question you get banned

too many people on Reddit that only post on Reddit

it's a cleaner, slicker, more fun product but real insight gets downvoted and hidden in favor of le epic knee jerk reaction memers

The layout there is retarded. I can't stand it. And anything that isn't PC garbage gets downvoted into 'bolivian

Sherdawg is the place to be
Plenty of noobs to wind up and not too many pretentious pricks like on the underground

We don't agree on everything but we agree on this.

Reddit is a garbage cesspool only good for breaking news.

Worst online MMA community​

Back