Reddit user gives harrowing tale of his "Hateful Incel" son

This story is full of <{clintugh}>

Future 4chan mod for sure. He's walking the path.

just chimimg in to say that I have a job, i trane UFC, and I read the thread in question

Yeah, that’s very common among foot fetishists. They take their mothers/sisters/friends footwear and lick them, wear them, jack off in them and whatever else gets them off.
SS.Crumb.jpg

be real though, tactics like time outs and grounding have been proven effective by scientific research whereas physical abuse has been shown to be harmful.

The uncomfortable truth is that in some cases parents can do everything right and kids can still end up antisocial because of development issues or horrific environment outside the home or whatever.

Classic cases might be with people in poor black areas where even if the parents are relatively well off, stay together, and parent correctly you still have the kids exposed to gang violence outside of the home and in some cases could essentially be killed for not taking part in extreme behavior.

I don't believe in hitting kids (just not effective) or in violence in general except in special situations, but to me it seemed that in the story, grounding a teen who is physically a man won't do much at that point in his life. For very young kids I can see it having an effect. I actually use them to effect with the kids I teach. Not exactly a scientific approach, but I feel like for a bitter angry teenager like in the story, a more hardass approach like making him take boxing lessons or a military style school or something where he has to toughen up and grow in order to survive would be beneficial. Or just get him to lift weights at least.

There have been school shooters from perfectly loving backgrounds. Doesnt even require external factors- some kids are just broken despite the best of intentions.

I don't know. I think there must be something that is being done wrong. I used to be an extremely angry and destructive young man and I'm sure my parents were completely baffled as they thought they were doing everything right. But if I think back on it now, there were a lot of things my parents could've done differently. A big part of my change was being sent to a boarding school in a different country (because I begged for it) and learning how to fend for myself without my parents holding my hand every step of the way. I hung out with some "bad" gangster wannabes in highschool but that was an improvement from being a potential school shooter. My mom says she tried her best but my dad still thinks he didn't do anything wrong as a father.

Its a work. The detail he used when he described what the son called the mom sealed the deal

Hesstillmyboy.jpg

None of you goofs posted that yet? Ufc is dying...

his son was radicalized by 4chan and incel/redpill/mgtow memes. How do you stop that? Taking away internet access doesnt work.

Military school..

I mean yeah, it could very well be a work, but people like this DO actually exist in the world. Half the comments are from people saying they know someone who went through something similar.

It does I think highlight the big danger of the net, not so much in terms of graphic content but rather who their hanging around with that's much harder to control than it was pre net. You get to the stage where I suspect these forums normalise sociopathic arsehole behaviour that kids then start to act out in real life which naturally results in them being disliked and going further down the rabbit hole.

The net forums will be such an easy feed to the ego pushing entitlement and shifting blame onto others that there appeal will be a lot greater than real life.

Last edited:
I've looked at all kinds of fucked up shit on the internet, yet I've never actually judged women for it, even when I was a shut-in. They were either doing a job or fulfilling their own fucked up desires, so I didn't really look down on them for doing it, after I shot my load of course.

I consider forums that are dominated by negative stories surrounding divorce, cheating, acting cruelly or in an untrustworthy way to be far more...persuasive...in casting women in a negative light.

With that said, if true, this guy's son sounds like a psychopath and a paedophile. I'd look more at that than some communal websites.

I really want it to be legit but the guy kinda tipped his Canadian hand with “behaviour” and methodically hitting pretty much every SJW talking point

^ This. The story seems carefully written to appeal to reddit's legions of SJW that want to hear about incel's so they can feel less incelly.

<mma4>

Fancy letting your daughter date a black guy.

The story is so obviously fake. The part where the dude gets his teenage daughter to help him sort through and identify his son's collection of semen caked, stolen panties didn't give it away to you?

Christ, people are gullible.

This is actually a good yet morbid read. Check it out. What would you do if your son turned out like this?

- son admits that he jerked off on his sister's toothbrush

so glad i'm a british, as we don't own toothbrushes
Jo0eSCn.jpg

No boy is that much of a gentleman any more. Although there are guys like this incel that exist, I'm calling work on this story it's too perfect.

But this is one of the most hilarious roasts I've ever heard..

"After those fights, my wife tried to empathize with him and understand what made him so bitter but he flipped out at her, and called her a cock-gargling whore and said that she fucked her way through dozens of men until she found a “beta-:eek::eek::eek:” who was willing to shelter her for missionary sex."

I mean yeah, it could very well be a work, but people like this DO actually exist in the world. Half the comments are from people saying they know someone who went through something similar.

A real story wouldn't lean so heavily on the incel being at fault for everything. Childhood is when personality develops, and a lot of mental illness stems from dysfunctional families, alcoholic/abusive/neglectful parents, bullying, major trauma, losses. The idea that a good, loving family and a happy background will produce an incel is technically possible, but not very likely or plausible.

Clearly written by somebody on 4chan, like no doubt whatsoever.

Back