Reddit user gives harrowing tale of his "Hateful Incel" son

Fancy letting your daughter date a black guy.
I pictured the dad to look exactly like this the whole time

Ie2f14xuhhX_Q48rrmuGyoIB5iczkPMSlwmmAs3IzCc.jpg

I believe the story. And it opens up the whole minority report debate.
should the police have preemptively arrested the boyfriend to prevent the home invasion and assault of the son in the story?[\spoiler]

lol just look at this forum. Several members are already in the late stages of their incel transformation. The ranks are growing on Sherdog despite banning its figurehead Goldman23.
They finally banned goldman23???

I was thinking this forum's mods were incels or redpillers themselves, the way they were just letting that guy spout his woman hating bullshit with impunity for months.

Not sure what is more terrifying, that someone might actually have a child who became like that while they watched, or that someone might conceive those lurid and repugnant details for lulz or the prospect of rustling a few jimmies.

I hope it's a work, I guess. For the sake of any potential victims of the subject if nothing else...

I don't believe in hitting kids (just not effective) or in violence in general except in special situations, but to me it seemed that in the story, grounding a teen who is physically a man won't do much at that point in his life. For very young kids I can see it having an effect. I actually use them to effect with the kids I teach. Not exactly a scientific approach, but I feel like for a bitter angry teenager like in the story, a more hardass approach like making him take boxing lessons or a military style school or something where he has to toughen up and grow in order to survive would be beneficial. Or just get him to lift weights at least.

I don't know. I think there must be something that is being done wrong. I used to be an extremely angry and destructive young man and I'm sure my parents were completely baffled as they thought they were doing everything right. But if I think back on it now, there were a lot of things my parents could've done differently. A big part of my change was being sent to a boarding school in a different country (because I begged for it) and learning how to fend for myself without my parents holding my hand every step of the way. I hung out with some "bad" gangster wannabes in highschool but that was an improvement from being a potential school shooter. My mom says she tried her best but my dad still thinks he didn't do anything wrong as a father.

Yeah teach the kid to box and make him lift and get strong, next thing you know he's raping the whole family. Not sound strategy me thinks.

Probably fake, but awful if true. If I found out my son was a pedo i would instantly inform the police.

What the hell is causing this whole "incel" thing anyway? It seems to be becoming more prevalent online, even on here there are a lot of seriously misogynistic posters.

A Reddit subgroup would be exactly the first place I’d be sharing my story that my first born turned out to be a socially awkward woman hater and that I had failed as a father...

Story sounds fake as fuck. Sadly I deal with parents and kids like this weekly at work.

Parents who have zero control, authority or control in their kids lives. Kids who run around dealing drugs, fucking adults and all kinds of shit at less than 14.

The net is such a cesspool and parents just let their kids wade right in, very young.

lol just look at this forum. Several members are already in the late stages of their incel transformation. The ranks are growing on Sherdog despite banning its figurehead Goldman23.

Yep. It’s fucking pathetic.

The story is so obviously fake. The part where the dude gets his teenage daughter to help him sort through and identify his son's collection of semen caked, stolen panties didn't give it away to you?

Christ, people are gullible.

Incel detected.

Didn’t read all that. Anyone who uses the word “incel” is already a lost cause.

Back