Red panty night for Ray Borg and Chiesa?

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Imo they shouldn't settle it for less than a couple of million, specially Ray Borg with a scratch cornea.

cxzr1497320797602.jpg

One boy poked himself with a toothpick. The other found glass in his shirt pocket.

If they try, the film will be released embarrassing both.

I don't see how either has a case for millions. Seems like the legal equivalent of bro science to me.

One boy poked himself with a toothpick. The other found glass in his shirt pocket.

If they try, the film will be released embarrassing both.

In the film available already, you can hear people asking Chiesa if he's OK almost immediately after the window is smashed.

You better be 12 and living in your parents basement to actually take the time to post this

If I'm correct, I didn't check, but Ray just signed on for a fight in the next two months. If the dr tells him he cannot fight and he has to withdraw then he is going to have a legitimate claim. If the goal was to do this intentionally then he could argue that his potential career is in jeopardy and as he is so highly ranked use any other guys earnings projected over the course of a long career and sue for such. He would win, as he was on a bus, on his way to fight for his company, when a multi million dollar super star decided to attack a bus.

As midgets are not real people they should not be granted the same rights as normal people. End of.

Mcgregor's illegal actions caused both fighters to not be able to work and earn their fight purses, potential win bonuses and sponsorship money, also both fighters should be entitled to have their medical bills paid and be awarded compensation for pain and suffering. There was clear intent to injure, and clearly illegal behavior, it's just a matter of how much money Mcgregor owes each fighter. There's absolutely nothing Mcgregor could say to defend his actions on a legal level, his guilt is not up for debate.

borg maybe , i don't think chiesa's injury looked that bad from embedded but then again neither of their injuries looked extremely bad on embedded

Borg already said he's cleared now and signed onto a new fight.

As midgets are not real people they should not be granted the same rights as normal people. End of.
jealous of midgets bc you having a smaller dick? Sorry but it just sounds like that.
Not even a manlet.

i had a similar injury than Ray Borg(pebble in the eye while riding bicycle)
he is out for at least 6months
no sparring for 4 months

I had a scratched cornea and it literally healed in less than 48 hours.

Back