Red Bull Armor!!!

UAH5.jpg

Man has some serious photoshopping skills.

This reminds me of the "I think I'm pretty fuckin big" Wendy's kid from last year. Anybody still got romochops of him?

holy shit, im sitting in class right now trying not to cry of laughter...

u asshole.

WOW, i completely forgot about this thread, when i posted the pics, i didnt think people would photoshop them,

this is so awesome, im curious though, how did you guys find his profile on that site??

Again awesome photoshops, jo thai, nice work,

Jesus F'ing Christ! I nearly didn't click on this thread. Dude's face in post #46 looks like an anorexic Lou Ferrigno.

I have tears running down my face and I will die if I don't stop laughing and take a breath.

the only thing taht sucks in my life is that i lvie in fuckin edmonton alberta where its fukin freezing for 8 months of the year,

I disagree, we're having a rather mild autum/winter this year so far.

my life isnt owned , this shit is comedy! i dunno how u guys found my nexo page though thats trippy. unlike some of u on here, i dont really find the abuse that hurtful, i laugh when its to everyone else and i laugh when its to me , i i dont really c how im being owned though, A, i made a cool costume. B. i get girls and C. i chill with llamas, thats more than a lot of u guys got going for yourselves most likely. and i probably make more money than a lot of you too. not that i make tooons, the only thing taht sucks in my life is that i lvie in fuckin edmonton alberta where its fukin freezing for 8 months of the year,

This man in no way represents an entire nation of people....

Whoops... I mean... Dis man dn't reprsnt da North hood, u haters!

ill throw my 2 cents into the can........

armor made of red bull cans?.......in theory it sounds cool but actually doing in.......not so much

going back and forth with people online because you ask there opinion? THAT SHITS WACK YO!

grown men shouldnt wear costumes.............unless you still live with your mother?

This thread made me laugh so hard I think I lost a nut.let me check..one...two...and three.Whew Im good.

Back