Red Bull Armor!!!

Holy shit, I am laughing my fucking ass off. A dude posts his Halloween costume and gets destroyed post after post. You computer geeks are good, very good.

New Rule!

This pic must appear in every page!

UAH.jpg

And some more:
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=361886029

The one thing i love more than sex is fighting! I loooove fighting, it can be boxing or wrestling or just a good ol' street fight if the situation calls for it. Despite my violent tendencies i am a very friendly person who loves to laugh and have a good time. It is not easy to offend me! So if you see me walking down the street say hi!
Scared Of
spiders, ants, basements when im watching scary movies by myself

HAhahaha!

The one thing i love more than sex is fighting! I loooove fighting, it can be boxing or wrestling or just a good ol' street fight if the situation calls for it. Despite my violent tendencies i am a very friendly person who loves to laugh and have a good time. It is not easy to offend me! So if you see me walking down the street say hi! u asshole

:icon_chee

this thread delivers.... u assholes

For the love of all that is right and good in the world, move this to the OT and let the real fun begin!

HAHA, ts got his thread owned. I wanna see this shiet in OT. I think you guys ruined his life hahaha

my life isnt owned , this shit is comedy! i dunno how u guys found my nexo page though thats trippy. unlike some of u on here, i dont really find the abuse that hurtful, i laugh when its to everyone else and i laugh when its to me , i i dont really c how im being owned though, A, i made a cool costume. B. i get girls and C. i chill with llamas, thats more than a lot of u guys got going for yourselves most likely. and i probably make more money than a lot of you too. not that i make tooons, the only thing taht sucks in my life is that i lvie in fuckin edmonton alberta where its fukin freezing for 8 months of the year,

my life isnt owned , this shit is comedy! i dunno how u guys found my nexo page though thats trippy. unlike some of u on here, i dont really find the abuse that hurtful, i laugh when its to everyone else and i laugh when its to me , i i dont really c how im being owned though, A, i made a cool costume. B. i get girls and C. i chill with llamas, thats more than a lot of u guys got going for yourselves most likely. and i probably make more money than a lot of you too. not that i make tooons, the only thing taht sucks in my life is that i lvie in fuckin edmonton alberta where its fukin freezing for 8 months of the year,

u asshole

Gotcha. :icon_chee

utter brilliance, and my god put a password on your account

u asshole

A lot of the time something that will get you called "gay" by meatheads might also get you some quality pussy.

One of life's great mysteries.

U ASSHOLES!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back