[Recovered] Soros Interview - Was Scrubbed From The Internet Years Ago - Now It's Back!!

Soros is Hillary's boss.

The man who paid BLM to riot, MoveOn.org, supports mass immigration in Europe. Putin banned him from Russia because he's a marxist.

He's jewish, his real name is Gyorgi Schwartz.

What does him being Jewish have to do with anything?? He gives money to Anti-Israel causes and is an atheist who seems to detest religion. He has nothing to do with Judaism or the state of Israel and he seems to hardly touch on his Jewishness. He seems self loathing to me. He also, liked stealing from his fellow Jews in Hungary under Nazi occupation.

It can create a utopia for a small elite that sit at the top and rule in authoritarian manner though. So if you see yourself (and/or your group) at the top of it, it could be quite appealing to power hungry types.

People like Soros would be vehemently against such things if they were not to be at the top of it because it's hellish for everyone else.

serves brainwashed people right then. To end up under communism. Nature at work man.

He is a literal psychopath who publicly refers to himself as a Godlike diety in human form whose mission is to stir trouble and break the rules invented by nations. He probably maintains insane levels of personal security and being the single most powerful media controller in the world means it would be pretty easy to turn him into a martyr.

People like him are good for the world though. They prove the Darwinian nature of life. Lol

Soros hides behind liberalism but I doubt he really believes it. But hey more power to him. I don't like the causes he supports but I do admire him as a savy investor.

Back