[Recovered] Soros Interview - Was Scrubbed From The Internet Years Ago - Now It's Back!!

blackhat

Breaking Chains
@purple
Reaction score
This is a very good 60 minutes interview with George Soros. They talk about his thoughts about manipulating markets, working with the nazis as a child to take wealth from the jews, morality and how it relates to his work etc.

What do you guys think about this interview?

PS - please mirror and share.

This is a very good 60 minutes interview with George Soros. They talk about his thoughts about manipulating markets, working with the nazis as a child to take wealth from the jews, morality and how it relates to his work etc.

Soros can hang with the rest of the oligarchs, but aleast he tells you what he is about.

Wonder how many people will actually watch the video. It actually improved my opinion of him.

Soros is Hillary's boss.

The man who paid BLM to riot, MoveOn.org, supports mass immigration in Europe. Putin banned him from Russia because he's a marxist.

He's jewish, his real name is Gyorgi Schwartz.

Last edited:
If Soros lasts long enough, he'll be on the end of a short rope with the rest of them.

That video really only touches on his currency speculation. Soros is involved in a lot more than that.

hope this guy doesn't croak before he can be destroyed in the fashion someone like him deserves.

Soros is Hillary's boss.

The man who paid BLM to riot, MoveOn.org, supports mass immigration in Europe. Putin banned him from Russia because he's a marxist.

He's jewish, his real name is Gyorgi Schwartz.

george soros is a cartoon villain. if i could kill any person on the planet, he would be near the top of the list

george soros is a cartoon villain. if i could kill any person on the planet, he would be near the top of the list

him and Cruella DeVille.

Cruella_de_Vil_once_upon_a_time.png

Soros can hang with the rest of the oligarchs, but aleast he tells you what he is about.

Wonder how many people will actually watch the video. It actually improved my opinion of him.

He was extremely candid. Probably would regret it now.

This only highlighted shortselling, which the interveiwer interpreted as manipulation.

I dont see anything immoral about shorting, quite the opposite really. It serves to find the truth by posing a counter argument. the truth is what morality is all about right?

if more people were shorting during the 2008 recession, we wouldnt have had a recession.

now. i do think sorros has a communist philosophy which the documentary showed he supported communist troops for a breif moment. and i do believe communism is immoral. because communism seeks to create a utopia, which cannot be created. utopia isnt true.

now. i do think sorros has a communist philosophy which the documentary showed he supported communist troops for a breif moment. and i do believe communism is immoral. because communism seeks to create a utopia, which cannot be created. utopia isnt true.

It can create a utopia for a small elite that sit at the top and rule in authoritarian manner though. So if you see yourself (and/or your group) at the top of it, it could be quite appealing to power hungry types.

People like Soros would be vehemently against such things if they were not to be at the top of it because it's hellish for everyone else.

hope this guy doesn't croak before he can be destroyed in the fashion someone like him deserves.

He's a big gator in the swamp. A swamp that needs to be drained.

One thing I cant understand is why Putin, or any other leader with balls, haven't execute this POS yet.
He could have a natural death Scalia's style... would be poetic justice.

Probably the single most disgusting human in the world. Belongs in a dirty cage.

One thing I cant understand is why Putin, or any other leader with balls, haven't execute this POS yet.
He could have a natural death Scalia's style... would be poetic justice.

He is a literal psychopath who publicly refers to himself as a Godlike diety in human form whose mission is to stir trouble and break the rules invented by nations. He probably maintains insane levels of personal security and being the single most powerful media controller in the world means it would be pretty easy to turn him into a martyr.

So why all the hate for this guy? I thought that Americans were in favor of doing all that they can to protect their assets?

He is a literal psychopath who publicly refers to himself as a Godlike diety in human form whose mission is to stir trouble and break the rules invented by nations. He probably maintains insane levels of personal security and being the single most powerful media controller in the world means it would be pretty easy to turn him into a martyr.

Dont underestimate the power of forgeting about dead scum.... people wouldnt give a shit about his death. The sooner, the better. This rat has lived for too long

'Produced by Leslie Cockburn'??!

Back