Recent pic of Jon Jones training at JacksonWink

and he has not been tested at all this year

Did he remove himself from the testing pool? What did he do.
nope and I don't think so. he's just not being tested for some reason

CIJkD6Q.png

Still on the juice i see.

And trying to cover up that horrible hairline with the bandana.

I always thought suspensions affected a fighter's legal ability to train. Hmm. Am I wrong? Is that the case anywhere? Dunno why I thought that now lol

Not exactly, and not always. Mostly they affect their ability to train others, or to act as seconds. When Lombard failed, USADA tried to prevent Letourneau from training with him, and told her that having him as a second would be seen as a violation. They can't tell someone not to train, but they can tell someone else that associating with a known cheat while they're on suspension is bad. They're unlikely to just do it for training partners (they didn't do anything when Romero went to JacksonWink to train with Jones while on suspension), but they've certainly done it for seconds:

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/usada...-violation-nixes-lombard-as-corner-at-ufc-193

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/UFC-anti-doping-policy-EN.pdf
2.10 PROHIBITED ASSOCIATION

Association by an Athlete or other Person in a Professional or Sport Related Capacity with any Athlete Support Person who:

2.10.1 If subject to the authority of UFC, USADA, another Anti-Doping Organization or Athletic Commission, is serving a period of Ineligibility; or

2.10.2 If not subject to the authority of UFC, USADA another AntiDoping Organization or Athletic Commission, has been convicted or found in a criminal, disciplinary or professional proceeding to have engaged in conduct which would have constituted a violation of this Anti-Doping Policy if this Anti-Doping Policy had been applicable to such Person. The disqualifying status of such Person shall be in force for the longer of six years from the criminal, professional or disciplinary decision or the duration of the criminal, disciplinary or professional sanction imposed; or

2.10.3 Is serving as a front or intermediary for an individual described in Article 2.10.1 or 2.10.2.

In order for this provision to apply, it is necessary that the Athlete or other Person has previously been advised in writing by USADA, of the Athlete Support Person’s disqualifying status and the potential Consequence of prohibited association and that the Athlete or other Person can reasonably avoid the association. USADA shall also use reasonable efforts to advise the Athlete Support Person who is the subject of the notice to the Athlete or other Person that the Athlete Support Person may, within 15 days, come forward to USADA to explain that the criteria described in Articles 2.10.1 and 2.10.2 do not apply to him or her. (Notwithstanding Article 17, this Article applies even when the Athlete Support Person’s disqualifying conduct occurred prior to the Program Start Date provided in Article 20.5.).

The burden shall be on the Athlete or other Person to establish that any association with Athlete Support Personnel described in Article 2.10.1 or 2.10.2 is not in a Professional or Sport-Related Capacity.

He looks very heavy. It's going to be hard to get as lean cutting while packing so much muscle not roiding and getting older.

Back on the juice. He knows he ain't fighting for 2 or more years so he gonna juice up until he can fight again.

This picture makes me think: he's wearing a bandanna to distract you from his receding hairline.

Eat Clen
Tren Hard
Test your limits
Dbolish your goals
Keep Husslin
Anavar give up

Anavar give up is my favorite.

Tren hard is the most true.

First time I’ve read the Dbolish your goals.
Good stuff.

Not exactly, and not always. Mostly they affect their ability to train others, or to act as seconds. When Lombard failed, USADA tried to prevent Letourneau from training with him, and told her that having him as a second would be seen as a violation. They can't tell someone not to train, but they can tell someone else that associating with a known cheat while they're on suspension is bad. They're unlikely to just do it for training partners (they didn't do anything when Romero went to JacksonWink to train with Jones while on suspension), but they've certainly done it for seconds:

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/usada...-violation-nixes-lombard-as-corner-at-ufc-193

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/UFC-anti-doping-policy-EN.pdf

So since Jacks/Wink already has an established relationship with multiple PED violators, they dont really care whether associating with a known cheat would look bad, and have a pre-made bunk under their ring just for 'refugees' hiding out from USADA personnel.

Is normal.

Back