Recent pic of Jon Jones training at JacksonWink

back on the steroids

by accident though
24aziq1.gif

It must just be the lighting. Assuming those pictures were taken fairly close together, he looks completely different in the two. Also, chicken legs.

Jones will be more ripped than ever when he comes back <Lmaoo>

UFC should get rid of USADA asap and just provide all the fighters with the same juice

There is a reason why every single fighter in the UFC would rather be the first person to beat Jones then win a belt. DC would give both his belts up in a second for a win over Jones.
He's already been beat, twice. By USADA.

Could be worse, he could be a roided out junkie.

If your neighbor beats your ass in front of your girl....why dont you tell her..."he's on roids." See if that makes your ass beating feel any better.

Shertard.

I mean, it would though.

Retard.

I bet a raging nerd like you has never even been in a street fight unless it was someone taking your lunch money in elementary school and throwing you in a garbage can.

DC would trade anything and everything he has to reverse the roles in both Jon Jones fights. All the steriods in the world wouldnt allow for DC to beat Jon Jones.

Jon Jones beat him coming off the sofa on two year layoff 2nd time. LMFAO.

Come up with a better excuse. You cant cause you know youve got nothing.

DC isnt never was and never will be on...ever on Jon Jones level.

I bet a raging nerd like you has never even been in a street fight unless it was someone taking your lunch money in elementary school and throwing you in a garbage can.

DC would trade anything and everything he has to reverse the roles in both Jon Jones fights. All the steriods in the world wouldnt allow for DC to beat Jon Jones.

Jon Jones beat him coming off the sofa on two year layoff 2nd time. LMFAO.

Come up with a better excuse. You cant cause you know youve got nothing.

DC isnt never was and never will be on...ever on Jon Jones level.

How come guys off juice generally start to have run-of-the-mill performances and/or drop a weightclass or 2, or possibly an org?

How come RIZIN is so awesome?

Back