Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers/MT fighters in MMA

I'm pretty sure most of us had the same look on our faces that Dana did at the end of this clip. Wasn't expecting this but at the same time I'm impressed with Bolaji Oki for doing this to a striker like Salvador. Had no clue who he was going into this.

I'm pretty sure most of us had the same look on our faces that Dana did at the end of this clip. Wasn't expecting this but at the same time I'm impressed with Bolaji Oki for doing this to a striker like Salvador. Had no clue who he was going into this.

Yeah nasty body shots. Belgaroui lost too. I wouldn't exactly close the book on their UFC career though. Giga who Dylan beat also lost on contender series his first fight but still went on to have a successful UFC career so well see

Kickboxing OWNS MMA. LOL!

Two division champ Alex Pereira. His only competition is another Kickboxer.

Kickboxing > MMA > Boxing

GOAT sport confirmed.

Be careful starting this, quite recently Adesanya got exposed by Strickland on the feet lol.

Last edited:

Controversial influencer Andrew Tate accuses former UFC champ Sean Strickland of stealing his gimmick​

"Andrew Tate, a former kickboxing world champion, rose to prominence in 2022 thanks to his controversial and often misogynistic views on multiple social media platforms. Today, Tate is largely out of the limelight while he awaits trial on a slew of serious charges, including rape and human trafficking. But that hasn’t stopped the British-American from offering his unique take on a variety of topics.

Recently, Tate accused UFC middleweight Sean Strickland of copying everything he “teaches” despite getting nothing but hate in return from the UFC star."

Youssef Boughanem's first MMA fight:

Great come back in a fight he was losing even on the feet. He weathered the storm after being rocked bad and finished his opponent when he got tired.

Last edited:
Back