Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Takada's great promotional skills cooked up: "Well, um maybe, if you get a doctor's note, its possible. Maybe." lol I was hoping for some Vince McMahon type theatrics.

it actually could be that is was planned that Tenshin get's to fight on NYE. His opponent already posted on 27.12 and ealier on the 21.12 that he's traveling to Japan and big news are coming.

34rd15f.png

He was on the edge of getting his arm snapped. scripted for sure.
Actually the armbar was in wrong. Sapun got it and squeezed with everything be got albeit incorrectly. Small detail, but Tenshin's thumb was pointed to the middle. To get an armbar the thumb must be pointed up. He wasn't in danger of getting a hyperextension and any lasting damage.

Actually the armbar was in wrong. Sapun got it and squeezed with everything be got albeit incorrectly. Small detail, but Tenshin's thumb was pointed to the middle. To get an armbar the thumb must be pointed up. He wasn't in danger of getting a hyperextension and any lasting damage.
Is your avatar from All Rounder Meguru?

While i was trolling youtube trying to find tenshin's fights i happen to notice that this fight video between nagashima vs t98 somehow has 335k views from the knockout show. It doesnt even have nagashima's entrance so can karavefan or someone else shed some light on why it is so popular. Tenshin's epic knockout only has 65k

probably my favorite fight of that event. Platinum Perry esque.

To preserve the legitimacy of the sport like the first event, KNOCKOUT Vol.1 will feature the
legendary mma fighter Dj. Taiki. Expect high view counts like Nagashima's one.

machida_taiki-1.jpg

If he comes out dressed like Sebastian Michaelis again then yes

if the card for the next knockout doesnt change it is going to be quite the collection of odd fights. the 2 best "farang" will be facing off with genji against juan mario and tenshin against amnat ruenroung (former ibf boxing champion)

Last edited:
Back