Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Really dunno who shiro "robbed" as of late. Kumandoi is a big guy for this weight. You'd need a guy with the size and pressure of Suzuki to trade with him.

Does anyone know what is going on with Kongnapa in K-1? Hasn't fought in over a year at this point.

Does anyone know what is going on with Kongnapa in K-1? Hasn't fought in over a year at this point.

He's been back in Thailand since the end of last year, taking care of his daughter, not sure he's ever fighting again. He won't answer clearly when asked on DM, said he got injured (or sick ?) too.

Kumandoi vs Toki will be interesting. Kinda funny Kumandoi is considered big for the weight because he is the Raja champion two weight classes below the tournament weight.

%E3%82%AF%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A4vs%E7%94%B0%E4%B8%B8.jpg

%E3%83%9A%E3%83%83%E3%83%81vs%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%89.jpg

%E5%8E%9F%E5%8F%A3vs%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%80%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9.jpg

%E7%99%BD%E9%B3%A5vs%E3%82%B6%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2.jpg

Damn this card looks wayyy better than K-1's Rebirth 2 show. Rise may just be my favorite KB promotion right now. Love that they've been bringing more and more international opponents on (and some good names at that).

Damn this card looks wayyy better than K-1's Rebirth 2 show. Rise may just be my favorite KB promotion right now. Love that they've been bringing more and more international opponents on (and some good names at that).

Yeah they really aren't protecting their own guys like they did once upon a time. Thais to fight their lower weights, and Glory/European guys to fight the higher weights, top notch fights all around.

Looks like an awesome lineup. Will definitely be watching.

Exactly what I was thinking. They are making the fights fans want to see and really outshining K-1 in my eyes.

I won't spoil anything for you... but you need to see the fights when you can!

Finally got the chance to watch all of the fights in full - card of the year imo. So many exciting fights! I had a hunch Chadd was going to get it against Petch. Glory and Rise co-promoting has given us so many fun fights, I really hope this partnership continues

Finally got the chance to watch all of the fights in full - card of the year imo. So many exciting fights! I had a hunch Chadd was going to get it against Petch. Glory and Rise co-promoting has given us so many fun fights, I really hope this partnership continues
GLORY got it’s ass kicked against RISE last weekend.
Great performances by Collins, Kento, Taiju and Kaito, beating the likes of Petch, Vidales, Zouggary and Condé:

Where do you watch the fights?

Taito Gunji, Akihiro Kaneko, Masashi Kumura, and Leona Pettas vs RISE.

I'd be doing...
  • Taito Gunji vs Keisuke Monguchi
  • Akihiro Kaneko vs Masahiko Suzuki - Rematch from The Match
  • Masashi Kumura vs Koki Osaki
  • Leona Pettas vs Taiga

Four K1 vs RISE matches will take place at the K-1 MAX event on March 20th, but there will be another five K1 vs RISE matches three days earlier on March 17th at RISE Eldorado.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back