Recent fights/results/news from Australia/NZ

Looks like the Christchurch show went well:

11160671_789607347820619_2967227789969969333_n.jpg

Next weekend in Wellington should be a goodie, looking forward to it. There's also the Diamond Fight Night up north a bit as well.

The Capital Punishment show in Wellington was great. Some really excellent fights, in particular Caleb Lim vs Harvey Grateza and the main event Rua Druce vs Hayden Todd.

In other news, looks like there's a certain studly kiwi who's going to be fighting on the next Rebellion Muay Thai show coming up this weekend in Malvern, Australia.

good luck, from what ive seen melbourne boys tend to start slow

looking forward to throwing my first kick in nearly 16months tomorrow back with the master pad holder JMac. Kicked my shin on the tow ball and it swelled without hurting so at least i know my shins are still numb lol and yes, obviously i have a kickboxing fight ( #50 ) coming up. Will release details when i can
-Ben Edwards

-Ben Edwards

That sounds like a fun time.

Some good fights in KitR this weekend just been. Particularly enjoyed Riddell/Badato- that fight was excellent. Definitely a few calls that I disagreed with though.

Just bumping the thread to say that Rebellion X looks like a sick line-up in November. I might have to invest in a ticket over just to watch that.

Since Evolution finished in Australia,Rebellion is the premier event for Muay Thai,I recently watched Australian Kurt Stati fight in Thailand,very good Nak Muay. He fights on Rebellion I believe.

Bump. These threads are back from the dead it seems.

Back