Reason NOT TO Online Date

£60 - £120/hr for a hot piece of ass here in the U.K.

That's what I spend on a date usually. And ass hotness is not guaranteed and certainly no sex on the first date. When I average it out if things don't work out, it costs me more than a prostitute.

I met s few on okc. One the girl was beautiful in the pics but didn't even look like the same person. Maybe it was her fatter sister.

Another girl I met was a real horny freak. Emo type chick but was cute. I took her back to her place and she invited me in. We made out and she took her clothes off and was cuts all over her arms and legs.

The best was a really pretty girl snd really cool but she was a mom of 3 so we are just fuck buddies. I actually got her a job where I'm at. If it wasn't for the kids, I'd wife that shit

<YeahOKJen>
You're so funny, because certainly I don't actually date for more than 2 dates.
If a relationship is ended 9/10 times it's me because I have that option.

Alright, since you're making a sincere effort at ANOTHER online dating thread (yawn) ill try harder.

Your post was mainly a narcissistic drone about your personal gripes with online dating; why anyone should give a shit I dont know - you made no clever observation about online dating to speak of.

Online dating can be successful but its such an artificial way to meet someone; YOU CAN'T BEAT just meeting the old fashioned way and allowing to chance, spontaneity and fate.

Your experiences are no different from anyone elses.

You must be a great looking a guy or you got some pics of fancy cars in there?
I can get a date or two same week, but it won't always be my optimal.
I'm cute, I have a witty profile, and I have a good job. It's the recipe for success.

Also, you don't happen to have a shirtless bathroom selfie do you? Believe it or not, most women HATE that shit. They either think you're trying to catfish, or more likely, a gymbro douchebag.

so you got mad at this chick for pulling the same shit you are up to? damn man, snap out of it, its internet dating everyone is doing that

Definitely. Free sites are only good for crazies and self-absorbed bitches.

Absolutely! For them, its basically a form of ego-masturbation. Funny thing is, they get white knighted by bunch of turds and suddenly they think they can get any dude they want which ends up not happening which results in them having bitterness in their bum souls.

Welcome to online dating where the "there's always better" train of thought present. Don't expect much, flaking is pretty normal.

This.

I hear the paid ones are a bit better, but looking back its probably going to be similar, the dynamic of online game is still the same. But yeah POF and OKCupid are ego boosters for a good bunch. We've all come across profiles with nothing but a link to their IG.

Funny thing about their ego is. They literally think they are the hottest women on the planet. There was a chick on POF and she looked like a dude with bags under her eyes and in her description she wrote " stop complimenting me so much, I know I'm hot!"

Either you look like a model or you're making it up. What type of conversation do you usually start with?

Neither. I'm 6'1" and around 250lbs but decently muscular and you wouldn't describe me as fat (although I am overweight). Above average looking but far from a model. I'm on Tinder (crap), Bumble (great), Plenty of Fish (great), and Coffee Meets Bagel (just okay). I live in the greater Pittsburgh area so the amount of women around is higher than average. Now let me be clear here, these women are not great looking. They are pretty average. But given my situation, I'll take what I can get until I'm ready for a real relationship.

3 of the 4, I had sex with the first time I met them. The other took 3 dates. My general rule is if I think there is something there and there is potential for a relationship, I won't be the first to bring up sex. If not, then I'll playfully load up the conversation with innuendo until they do then take it from there.

Some general rules I've found to be successful
1. Never start with just a "Hi", "Hey, how are you", etc. If you can make them laugh to start it off, they'll respond. Be goofy, irreverent, or playful. If they smile and think "WTF??" on your first message, you're off to a good start.
2. Be willing to talk about anything but don't bring up certain topics. I avoid politics, religion, sex, and the fact that I am getting a divorce. But if they bring it up, I'll engage.
3. Ask them what they are looking for. If you get a "I'm just taking it one step at a time" line or something of the like, that usually means they are looking to fuck.
4. When they ask you the same, the best answer is that your looking for someone you have a connection with. Someone you can be friends with first that eventually develops into a relationship. They don't want someone just looking to fuck.
5. Ask them about themselves. Don't just talk about yourself. If they have something written in their bio, tailor a few questions to it. Work isn't exciting so try common interests; something where you can keep up your end of the conversation. I use "beer, wine, or liquor?" a lot once the conversation has started. If they don't drink, I'm not interested. If they are into craft beer, I can talk their ear off.
6. Don't be too quick to ask for their number but take it away from the app as quickly as possible. Sounds oxymoronic but power through the getting to know you questions then go for the number. Here is the line I use for that...

"So on a scale of 000-000-0000 to 999-999-9999, if I were to ask you on a date, how likely are you to agree?"

In short, be honest, playful, and make them laugh. If your personality translates over from text to in person, you'll be fine.

If you're not mentally retarded, online dating is a great tool to screen out all the unworthy women. Seems like most guys just mess it up by searching for the youngest piece of ass that will tolerate their presence.
Good answer. There's nothing wrong with online dating if you use your head, imo. I met the love of my life online. 5th wedding anniversary is later this year. My oldest friend met his wife online, married around 20 years. I know of lots of other success stories. It's like any form of dating in that you're likely to have a bunch of false starts; you just have to keep going until you find the person right for you.

You must be new. This is how all the kids are doing it these days. It's pretty much expected that the girl you're going out with is also going out with 10+ other dudes. Probably banging them too. You have to specifically ask them to date you exclusively. In which case, they will either say yes or no.

Kind of like your analogy about meeting someone outside of okstupid. Even if you meet someone on the street doesn't mean they're not using some kinda dating app either. Only save bet is to ask them to date you exclusively.

I don't use any dating app because to me dating app are for people who want a bang buddy or someone who can't get a date IRL. Before I date anyone IRL, I always ask if they use any dating app. If they say yes, then it's a deal breaker for me.

I agree with this. A lot of dudes are cucked and into raising some man's baby. Like, they actually enjoy watching some other dude bang their girl. Like wtf?

See, women love tinder and getting the pedestal treatment. Fallback is clinging onto marriage or having a baby. Its gross.

The reality is that, a woman can always lie which debunks your little deal breaker. Women lie all the time or will just say she thought she deleted it.

Online dating is a terrible idea and shouldn't be legal.
It does suck. I really equate it to randomly applying for jobs online. Think about it, the process isn't that much different than going through a site like Monster.

Neither. I'm 6'1" and around 250lbs but decently muscular and you wouldn't describe me as fat (although I am overweight). Above average looking but far from a model. I'm on Tinder (crap), Bumble (great), Plenty of Fish (great), and Coffee Meets Bagel (just okay). I live in the greater Pittsburgh area so the amount of women around is higher than average. Now let me be clear here, these women are not great looking. They are pretty average. But given my situation, I'll take what I can get until I'm ready for a real relationship..

I agree with everything you put but, I would say, I clean up better IRL > online as the women are cute but plain. There usually is a bio on being "basic" but, she is actually a go hard, pics are shooped, airbrushed, nearly pro, and its always there that in all probability, she is sleeping around. Its fine. Its just that, I am not into being a cuck.

Bumble > Tinder

Noted a lot of women keep matches on tinder like dudes collecting baseball cards as a kid. Not playing that game. Also, there are lots of bots on tinder.

Snap chat is key for avoid being catfished. I know a lot of women post pics from the 90s or early 2000s. Pics of when thin and attractive.

Not sure your age. Around my neck of the woods, women be looking to play homemaker, babies, and white picket fence but, its always after playboy stops calling.

The biggest game changer for dudes is age. Men's stock goes up and women's stock goes down. Its just a matter a fact. The gross fact about tinder/online is that, there is no way to really sift through nonsense unless you spend a bit of time. Tons of single moms on there. A lot of weirdness. I guess you have nothing to lose but, I am definitely very selective.

It does suck. I really equate it to randomly applying for jobs online. Think about it, the process isn't that much different than going through a site like Monster.

Well, its a way one way flow. It definitely works depending on what you define "working" as. Women get the ego boost. Lots of D.

There are bro science vids online where IRL you ideally matchup with your aesthetic match. Online, women are batting way the fuck over average so, a dude 7+ sleeps with girls below average so, dudes below are priced out. Then, they marry the girl who spent her best years running through guys way out of her league.

A buddy of mine that models just fucks everything on there. Many of the girls are attractive and yet, still not in his league

Again, peak sexual market value (SMV) skiing down cawk mountain. Running through all the playboys and alphas. Playboy stops calling, its baby rabies and marriage time + good girl schtick to rope in some schmuck beta.

The counter-balance to the above is that, new girls are turning 18 everyday. I apologize to absolutely nobody. After peak SMV, said females are passehh. Not saying you wont smash if nothing younger is around. I am saying better alternatives exist. Every dog has his day.

I have no problem getting laid when out and about but women on those sites are too much work.. always looking for the next best thing. How can anyone tell from a bunch of pics and profile if you're worth it anyway?

So what I was saying was... it's like your profile is your resume. You post it online. You hope that a woman (prospective employer) looks at it and considers you worthwhile.

Then, you might get a call (message). You sweet talk (cover letter) the prospective employer (woman) into hopefully getting a date (interview). You manage to get a date along with a few other people (candidates) that week.. when you go on it you do your best to impress your perspective employer (woman) and hope you get a call back (second interview) and hope that you're better than the other five candidates (dates) that she was with the past couple weeks.

Then, maybe you get the job (woman) after hopefully not spending too much money.

I just stick to the time tested and trusted method of just letting it happen naturally in person.

I agree with everything you put but, I would say, I clean up better IRL > online as the women are cute but plain. There usually is a bio on being "basic" but, she is actually a go hard, pics are shooped, airbrushed, nearly pro, and its always there that in all probability, she is sleeping around. Its fine. Its just that, I am not into being a cuck.

Bumble > Tinder

Noted a lot of women keep matches on tinder like dudes collecting baseball cards as a kid. Not playing that game. Also, there are lots of bots on tinder.

Snap chat is key for avoid being catfished. I know a lot of women post pics from the 90s or early 2000s. Pics of when thin and attractive.

Not sure your age. Around my neck of the woods, women be looking to play homemaker, babies, and white picket fence but, its always after playboy stops calling.

The biggest game changer for dudes is age. Men's stock goes up and women's stock goes down. Its just a matter a fact. The gross fact about tinder/online is that, there is no way to really sift through nonsense unless you spend a bit of time. Tons of single moms on there. A lot of weirdness. I guess you have nothing to lose but, I am definitely very selective.

Just turned 29 on friday and I have the same issue. I look better in person than in pics. I try to use the best pics I have that make me look closest to how I look in real life. Pictures make me look fatter than I am.

Just turned 29 on friday and I have the same issue. I look better in person than in pics. I try to use the best pics I have that make me look closest to how I look in real life. Pictures make me look fatter than I am.

I am fairly attractive and in good shape. Lately, I have been having great success just going out IRL. Just being enthusiastic and talking to lots of women. See who I connect with and have chemistry with.

I pickup a girl in a coffee shop. A mutual buddy told me after she was interested so, he gave her my number and we hooked up. She invited me over to "watch a movie." I got to her room and there was no tv in there so, I am all like, "Well okay then." Saw her social media with another dude later on but, like, we had nothing exclusive and I was seeing other girls. None the less, it is sly, and if a girl inhales my proteins then disappears, I would be lying if sperm jacking or accidentally on purpose pregnancy isn't in her cards especially the nature of online women with a leftist predisposition to single mother vicitmhood.

Fat on women is a bigger deal breaker as its a biological indication of shitty genes and what your passing onto potential children at some point. The same applies to men just on a lesser scale. My advice would be to start working out. Summer is around the corner. Cut bread, unnecessary carbs and junk food. Drink lots of water. Eat lean proteins like chicken and turkey. Cut back on booze.

Always play it cool, op. While you may have 4 or 5 decent options, she probably has at least 50 to 60 other options as well.

to me, this biggest reason to not do online dating, is because you waste way too much time trying to get answers to questions you would instantly get if you met these women in real life. you go back and forth sending emails, possibly sending texts and calling each other. you go through all these preliminary steps before you even meet the person. and once you do, everything you put into it goes to waste because she's fat or ugly or whatever.

the other big issue, is that most people who does online dating never really stop, even if they've found someone they really like. guys think they'll come across adriana lima one day, and chicks think brad pitt is going to send them a message. people can't resist the possibility. best to meet people in real life at the outset.

Difference is that guys are too afraid to approach in a public place more often than not but it takes zero balls whatsoever to just message them online.

i think there are two issues at play. one, is that you're absolutely right. lots of guys today don't have the balls to start a conversation with a woman. that's where it's a problem with the guy-himself, and an issue with confidence or whatever. the other issue, which is more of a societal issue, is that it is now seen as harassment if guys even attempt to flirt with women in public. i see it every now and then. some guys will try hitting on a chick on the bus on metro, and you can just see the awkwardness on the girl's face, and everyone around is looking like they should say something to protect the woman. back in the day, this was common stuff. i'd see guys chatting chicks up all the time. in today's sensitive world, it's seen as negative behavior.

Back