Reason NOT TO Online Date

Welcome to online dating where the "there's always better" train of thought present. Don't expect much, flaking is pretty normal.

Plenty of fish and Okcupid are infamous for having the most self-entitled bratty women. Other dating sites may be better...
This.

I hear the paid ones are a bit better, but looking back its probably going to be similar, the dynamic of online game is still the same. But yeah POF and OKCupid are ego boosters for a good bunch. We've all come across profiles with nothing but a link to their IG.

jkVl2N7.jpg

TS doesn't know how dating works.

How tragic.

The women that have met him seem to agree.
<YeahOKJen>
You're so funny, because certainly I don't actually date for more than 2 dates.
If a relationship is ended 9/10 times it's me because I have that option.

You must be new. This is how all the kids are doing it these days. It's pretty much expected that the girl you're going out with is also going out with 10+ other dudes. Probably banging them too. You have to specifically ask them to date you exclusively. In which case, they will either say yes or no.

Kind of like your analogy about meeting someone outside of okstupid. Even if you meet someone on the street doesn't mean they're not using some kinda dating app either. Only save bet is to ask them to date you exclusively.

I don't use any dating app because to me dating app are for people who want a bang buddy or someone who can't get a date IRL. Before I date anyone IRL, I always ask if they use any dating app. If they say yes, then it's a deal breaker for me.

<{katwhu}><{katwhu}><{katwhu}>

I don't have that Magic Johnson money..

I've met and dated several women who date exclusively, and I can say with 100% certainty. One time, me and this girl started going out with were making out in my car all tipsy after a date and she left her phone. LOL Next day I found it and called her house to tell her I found it didn't have screen lock. Needless to say I checked the texts and the last guy she talked with was from like a week before we went out and she ignored him basically. So....there are still women who date exclusively without making a declaration out of it.

I don't know where you'd meet these kinds of hoes you described. I mean, I do know, but I don't want to ever take them on a date. My time is precious and so is my health.

Last edited:
I have heard both horror and success stories from my friends. Not sure which one to believe.

You sound horribly insecure TS.

The internet allows options. Options are a good thing. The more the merrier as more choice is better than less choice if you are desirable and have any game.

It seems like TS that you want the choice (to date online) but getting feeling insecure and like you cannot compete when you know she has the same choice.

Champ, I do have a demanding job so I don't have the time to be out on 3-4 dates every week. Not to mention I definitely don't have the option to get every girl I like- I'm not the best looking guy, unfortunately, but I'm above average and physically I'm a 10.

You're doing it wrong, brah.

I'm making a killing on OK Cupid alone. I've gone out with a bunch of girls from there already. Mere hours after me and girl broke up, who I met from OK Cupid mind you, I had two other dates line up for the following week.

I haven't gotten catfished yet. Every girl looks the same or better than their pics. All quality girls.

You must be a great looking a guy or you got some pics of fancy cars in there?
I can get a date or two same week, but it won't always be my optimal.

I got married in 2003 before online dating so I never experienced that. And my wife grew up and lived in the same area as me.

Oh and in the past day, I started talking with 4 more and I would say at least 3 of them are better looking than any of the girls I've slept with recently.

Either you look like a model or you're making it up. What type of conversation do you usually start with?

Just get a hooker.

Problem solved.

From what has been described here about online dating, I don't see a difference. Only difference is that hookers I have to pay that night and save myself a lot of time.

I knew a rich guy who bought hookers while he was between GFs. I'll consider quality women, but I'm not sure I want to bust out $500/hour. That's kinda out of my budget on one time sex thing. Not really worth the money, IMO.

Typically you're only as good as your market value and the theater absurd comes from everyone trying to find the highest value mate. From an average girl's perspective(let say she's a 5) she will end up sleeping with 7-8's in hope to land one of them but will probably end up dating a 6 long term because all of the guys who are 7-8's are racking up notches with average girls but really are holding out for a girl in there range to date. A lot of higher value guys will end up with over 50+ notches and plenty of them are just from these middle of the road girls who never had a shot with them long term. Most people date within their range....simple experiment is to look at all the couples you see on the street, most couples are reasonably within their own value. There are outliers to the average(theres a million reasons as to why that happened).

At the end of the day your value is always lower than a woman's who is equivalent. Its low compared to a girl at a bar but its at it's lowest online but thats to be expected since nothing in life is a free lunch without it's costs.

Nailed it. I'm one of those guys who tends to date women below me. This is also why I was the one who had to break up with them 9/10 times. I knew this wasn't gonna make me happy, but they were plenty excited about dating me.

It is what it is.

I know I would prefer to date someone I saw in person beforehand. I'm not sure if I would've tried online dating if it was popular back then.

That way you kinda know if your physically attracted to the girl. In this digital age, it seems like there's horror stories that guys get fooled.

<TrumpWrong1>

So.. you rejected her first so that you could, in your mind, avoid her impending rejection of you? Well that's stereotypical. See, you don't know that at the end of her "shopping" process you wouldn't have won. You just assumed you would lose out to the other men or that she'd treat you poorly, if you did win. Insecurity on all accounts, not her problem.

No, but I command you on expanding that alternative. Would read again.

I got pissed off when bitch started to answer her phone. I wasn't excited about her to begin with, but prospect of some doggy-style kept in there. Then when she disrespected me like that, I just said we should go.

It comes down to me having some ego. I think she should have been content with going out with me. Question is whether she's been dumped enough times, that she was hedging someone else in case I dumped her. So, the insecurity wasn't on my end. My end is always my ego and valuing my time- my time is like $100/hour+. That's a lot of money I'm losing if I'm out on that type of waste of time.

Yes, there is a good chance she'd go with me, but I was already too triggered to let her choose like she's some sort of prize.

Last edited:
2 Dates in and you are already getting possessive, pfft what a clinger. No wonder you are single.

From what has been described here about online dating, I don't see a difference. Only difference is that hookers I have to pay that night and save myself a lot of time.

I knew a rich guy who bought hookers while he was between GFs. I'll consider quality women, but I'm not sure I want to bust out $500/hour. That's kinda out of my budget on one time sex thing. Not really worth the money, IMO.
£60 - £120/hr for a hot piece of ass here in the U.K.

Back