RDA....very impressive!!

If he doesn't get the next title shot, then something is fucked! War RDA!

His left leg/ankle/whateveritwas was injured.

RDA was hitting his right leg and only his right leg. It's not a gameplan to hit one leg and expect an injury to the other.

It's not hate. I don't have any dislike for RDA or any bias towards Robbie.

and the second round where he was lighting robby up?

Random? It was RDA who brutalised his leg with kicks. It's called a gameplan.

It was a great performance. Don't hate.

Were you even watching the fight? His injured leg was his rear leg, not the one RDA was kicking. He stumbled every time he tried to step back and put weight on it, not when he was coming forward on the lead.

.... are you saying those punches injured Robbie's left leg?

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I didn't say RDA didn't have any success, I am saying RDA is "breaking Robbie apart like no one we've ever seen before" as the OP suggested because of the injury to Robbie's rear leg.

The reason Robbie was moving back towards the cage was to lean against it so he didn't have to put weight on his back leg. That is why RDA was able to do whatever he wanted. Prior to the injury, yes, RDA had good success but Robbie was also having his own success unlike the later rounds post-injury where he became a punching bag that could not move forward.

yeah rewind that shit and watch Robbie evading 80% of it and smiling...I mean come on lol you actually get hard for shots thrown?

Let me link some home videos of me hitting a bag then....seems to be your thing.

Were you even watching the fight? His injured leg was his rear leg, not the one RDA was kicking. He stumbled every time he tried to step back and put weight on it, not when he was coming forward on the lead.

These things happen in a fight, its not esports. RDA was punishing him before the injury even happened. Considering he was the smaller guy and Robbies history of going tit for tat ....this was impressive.

.... are you saying those punches injured Robbie's left leg?

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I didn't say RDA didn't have any success, I am saying RDA is "breaking Robbie apart like no one we've ever seen before" as the OP suggested because of the injury to Robbie's rear leg.

The reason Robbie was moving back towards the cage was to lean against it so he didn't have to put weight on his back leg. That is why RDA was able to do whatever he wanted. Prior to the injury, yes, RDA had good success but Robbie was also having his own success unlike the later rounds post-injury.

he injured his leg @ end of round 3 when he was fell over for the take down

if the fight ended right there and then RDA would still have himself a dominate 30-27 decision

RDA came in and out struck Robby Lawler

so even if those shots he landed didn't stagger or dropped him -- what did Lawler land?

These things happen in a fight, its not esports. RDA was punishing him before the injury even happened. Considering he was the smaller guy and Robbies history of going tit for tat ....this was impressive.

yes, he had some success but that doesn't mean people should make up causes for injuries.

Another example was when DC said Robbie "stumbled from a jab" when he put weight on his back leg and it gave out - that shit wasn't from a jab, his leg was just jacked up. Just because RDA was having success doesn't mean everything that happened to Robbie was a result of RDA's punishment

yeah rewind that shit and watch Robbie evading 80% of it and smiling...I mean come on lol you actually get hard for shots thrown?

Let me link some home videos of me hitting a bag then....seems to be your thing.

and what did Robby land?

50-45. He lost. Get over it. He did nothing to RDA even before he hurt his leg. If he was aiming to take over the fight in the championship rounds like hes so used to doing, its time for a new gameplan. Love Robbie, but he got out classed plain and simple.

he injured his leg @ end of round 3 when he was fell over for the take down

if the fight ended right there and then RDA would still have himself a dominate 30-27 decision

RDA came in and out struck Robby Lawler

so even if those shots he landed didn't stagger or dropped him -- what did Lawler land?

Yeah, you're quoting me but having an argument against things I'm not even saying. Please read and stop responding until you understand. I am not saying that RDA was not having success I am saying it looked as dominating as it did BECAUSE OF THE INJURY. I was responding to the OP's claim that RDA was breaking Lawler like he'd never seen before - RDA was not doing that prior to the injury. Robbie was fighting back just fine. Stop pretending like there wasn't a clear difference in output from him pre and post injury.

If there was no injury, I AM NOT SAYING ROBBIE WOULD HAVE WON. I am saying that it would not have been as one sided.

I was responding to the person who said that RDA's leg kicks are what caused the injury, which is not true. Something happened when Lawler fell and he hurt himself. It was clear as day after it happened, his stance changed completely from a normally narrow plodding stance to a widened TMA stance. Anyone who is familiar with his style could see he was visibly awkward.

I was responding to the person who said that RDA's leg kicks are what caused the injury, which is not true. Something happened when Lawler fell and he hurt himself. It was clear as day after it happened, his stance changed completely from a normally narrow plodding stance to a widened TMA stance. Anyone who is familiar with his style could see he was visibly awkward.

Seriously this.

I have no idea why these two guys are freaking out over us pointing that out.

There's nothing to "get over;" pointing out exactly what happened is an objective thing to do.

50-45. He lost. Get over it. He did nothing to RDA even before he hurt his leg. If he was aiming to take over the fight in the championship rounds like hes so used to doing, its time for a new gameplan. Love Robbie, but he got out pointed plain and simple.

Fixed.

As for gameplan sure I can agree with that, I loved the way he started vs Cerrone.

Shockingly disgusting performance from lawler, lost a fan tonight

What?

He was fighting with a seriously injured leg and kept standing and trying to trade. How could you possibly stop being a fan after that?

and what did Robby land?

Robbie landed like 100 strikes over the first two and a half rounds and then only landed what.. 20-30 after the injury?

Stop being a dunce. RDA did well but he was only "outclassing" Robbie after the injury to the back leg of Robbie (not to be confused with the leg RDA was landing on)

There's nothing wrong with saying that. It's what happened. Do you have some sort of RDA bias? Because I'm indifferent to both, and that would explain a lot.

Back