RDA....very impressive!!

He is breaking Lawler apart like no one ive ever seen....and he still has some insane cardio. The body shots and combinations are sick.

Nah, it’s because Lawler has declined immensely.
Lawler’s previous fight with Cerrone showed that he has already checked out...

RDA is a great fighter though.
I’d be happy seeing him get the next title shot.

Robbie landed like 100 strikes over the first two and a half rounds and then only landed what.. 20-30 after the injury?

Stop being a dunce. RDA did well but he was only "outclassing" Robbie after the injury to the back leg of Robbie (not to be confused with the leg RDA was landing on)

There's nothing wrong with saying that. It's what happened. Do you have some sort of RDA bias? Because I'm indifferent to both, and that would explain a lot.

obviously the leg injury had a large effect on lawler @ r4 and r5

but even without that RDA looked impressive and controlled the fight @ all aspects

You obviously haven’t seen Robbie vs Manhoef
Um. yeah, dif situation, dif injury and torgue is dif than power. To make more power one needs to generate more torque and depending on your injury lots can change that.

obviously the leg injury had a large effect on lawler @ r4 and r5

but even without that RDA looked impressive and controlled the fight @ all aspects

Looked impressive sure. Controlled the fight in all aspects, maybe, but saying he controlled the fight is A LOT different than saying he was breaking Robbie apart like no one had ever seen which is what the OP suggested and the only time that level of dominance took place at all was after the leg injury which was my initial contention.

I really don't understand people trying to discredit RDA's win because of Lawler's leg injury. That was at the end of the third round. RDA dominated every single round, still an easy 30-27 if you only count the first three rounds.

yeah rewind that shit and watch Robbie evading 80% of it and smiling...I mean come on lol you actually get hard for shots thrown?

Let me link some home videos of me hitting a bag then....seems to be your thing.

You're right! Robbie was a punching bag tonight. Tough MoFO tho. I wonder if he was injured or if RDA took his legs from him....

some retards here downplaying RDA's victory, hahahahaha. really pathetic

probably because Lawler has a random leg injury not even to the one RDA was landing on

RDA is fighting a punching bag who has to use the cage to stand up

if anything, it's kind of unimpressive that RDA hasn't done more given that he had 2 and a half rounds of Robbie not being able to move forward

I really don't understand people trying to discredit RDA's win because of Lawler's leg injury. That was at the end of the third round. RDA dominated every single round, still an easy 30-27 if you only count the first three rounds.

It's not really discrediting the win, just trying to ease the exaggerations

great fight, surprised me. nice to see him looking so good

5 round fight

and he did really well

should get the next title shot, he deserves it.

Back