RDA gonna kill Conor

"Mishter Mcgregar mang , thish issh my divishion mang

Its bather you shtay in fatherweiggt duvishuon mang "

Boom first round KO for Conor

What you have to say now mang?

RDA knows the end is near

tumblr_m5f5nflds61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

They're about the same size, Conor is longer.

RDA most likely wins because he's a more complete fighter, but Conor has a good chance in the standup.

A lot of predictions from people who aren't very good at predicting, lol. Mystic Mac, on the other hand, is rather accurate.

always wanted to know, do the fighters have to sign something that says if they die in there (hope it never happens), that the company/commission cannot be held liable?

you guys are ridic

RDA has far more muscle mass than conor

and for the "moron" who said i wasn't back it up: RDA starched Pettis for 5 rounds straight and Pettis is a more complete striker than McGregor. Not by a fuckton, but he objectively is. Also has a better ground game than Conor

come the fuck on people
How do you starch a guy for 5 rounds?

Starched means KO'd, fool.

RDA has this fight easily if he just fights smart. I think he could beat Mcgregor in the standup but the risk is too much. He needs to try to get him against the cage, dirty box, go for takedowns and tire Conor out. RDA isn't the wrestler Mendes is but he's bigger. He can definitely get Conor down.

He has all the tools to beat Conor but I'm not sure if he'd fall into the same trap Aldo did. Aldo kept saying that he wouldn't fight angry and all that bullshit and that's exactly what he did.

just like the last 4 guys did that were boldly predicted here... oh wait

always wanted to know, do the fighters have to sign something that says if they die in there (hope it never happens), that the company/commission cannot be held liable?
Aldo should have looked into that.

This is long, but whatever.

RDA has really only fought great kickers that are lacking in the boxing department, they aren't very good with their counters while moving backwards. They also don't react all that well under pressure and don't do that well when they're forced to trade hands more and not being able to rely on their kicks so much. Striking-wise, Conor is far more dangerous than both Pettis & Cerrone and everybody else that RDA has fought. Conor's overall movement is better, too, because he doesn't move in straight lines like Cerrone so much - being easily pushed to the fence, and same with Pettis, because he also gets pushed back quite easily and fails to circle from the fence at the right time.
Pettis was having a lot of success in the 4th round standing vs RDA. He was landing the kicks to the body and hurt RDA, but got quickly taken down. If he just had better takedown defense.. I wonder if it is RDA's strategy to use leg kicks from the outside. He drops his right when throwing the left leg kick, so watch for the left counter from Conor.

Pettis was having a lot of success in the 4th round standing vs RDA. He was landing the kicks to the body and hurt RDA, but got quickly taken down. If he just had better takedown defense.. I wonder if it is RDA's strategy to use leg kicks from the outside. He drops his right when throwing the left leg kick, so watch for the left counter from Conor.

I'd have to rewatch that fight (RDA/Pettis) because I can't remember it round by round, all I remember is RDA just dominating. I can't remember Pettis hurting him with anything, so I'll have the check that out again real soon.

But when it comes to the boxing, Pettis was beat up pretty badly. Pettis landed some good shots, that's for sure, and it's not that his countering ability is absolutely terrible, just that it's not anything special and obviously not even close to Conor's countering ability, but Conor is one of, if not the best counter puncher in MMA right now.

But yeah, RDA tends to drop his right arm when throwing the left hook/straight or when throwing a kick. He basically drops his right arm whenever he throws something from his left side and I'm not really sure, as I can't remember, but he probably drops his left arm when throwing from his right side, too. He also gets very wild and overaggressive sometimes. This leaves him wide open for counters from McGregor. Trying to swarm Conor with strikes and failing to bring your hands back to guard after each punch or whenever you're throwing strikes at all is basically a death sentence.

I feel it's just a matter of time before Conor puts him down. I think it ends in 2 rounds at the most.

Read retarded title that sounds like a kid with down syndrome typing "RDA gonna kill Conor" then read the contents of the thread and it was confirmed.

you guys are ridic

RDA has far more muscle mass than conor

and for the "moron" who said i wasn't back it up: RDA starched Pettis for 5 rounds straight and Pettis is a more complete striker than McGregor. Not by a fuckton, but he objectively is. Also has a better ground game than Conor

come the fuck on people
What does the bolded bit mean?

Cheik Kongo sort of got KO'd/starched for a whole round, if you already haven't, watch it.
I've seen it, it's not a good example.

I would suggest you misunderstand the meaning of starched.

This is starched.

AffectionateEdibleAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif

Back