RBR Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz June 15th Espn+ Las Vegas

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.boxingtalk.com/Home/Article/37859?title=Tyson Fury to make ESPN debut on June 8th

Boxingtalk has been informed that undefeated lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (27-0-1 19KO) will make his ESPN debut on June 8th. No opponent or vernue have been solidified as of now, but La-La Land is the likely locale and Oscar Rivas (who has been submitted to Tyson's camp for approval) is the likely frontrunner to face Fury. In other Top Rank news we've, heard discussions have commeneced regarding the possibility of Jesse Hart making his light heavyweight debut against former WBO light heavyweght champion Eleider Alvarez. Bob Arum and Carl Moretti were unavailable for immediate comment. Remember where you heard it all first!

***bob Arum took from us wilder vs fury 2 and now brings us this crap***

Last edited:
Be right back. I have to google him.

Edit* zZzZzZzZzZ

Who is that guy?
He fought only cans and then he fought Jennings. Jennings was winning every round but slowed a bit late and then got caught in the last round and stopped. Fury will have 0 trouble with him.

Makes sense. TR has to get some use out of Rivas after he upset Jennings. He's an Olympian, has an undefeated record, and realistically isn't going to touch Fury. Smart match making by Bob.

Christ, makes Wilder/ Breazeale look like a blockbuster fight by comparison.

Makes sense. TR has to get some use out of Rivas after he upset Jennings. He's an Olympian, has an undefeated record, and realistically isn't going to touch Fury. Smart match making by Bob.

Bob would would be a fool to not cash in on bolded and Tyson Fury's reignited popularity and recognition post a pretty awesome comeback. Gotta take a soft touch initially too, we just got top form Tyson back. He might go downhill again, there's no sense rushing things... with his past, I'd wager with the ups will come some more downs eventually. Business wise smart move.

Don't mind it.
Great that its on ESPN

One of the great Top Rank fights, for sure. Good thing Wilder/Fury got canceled.

Nothing wrong as long as Wilder-Fury II happens later this year.

And sadly, it won't.

Fuck Top Rank.

If he can beat Fabio Maldonado I'm sure Tyson Fury will be easy.

Ugh. ESPN, at least.

In a vacuum, I don't mind Fury fighting a guy like Rivas in order to stay busy and I have a certain amount of tolerance for the first fight of a big contract on a new network being a showcase. Rivas is coming off a respectable win (even if he looked like shit most of that fight) and while he's essentially a no-hoper, I would have no issue with this if we could all expect bigger and better things for Fury under TR's banner. The issue is that Rivas might be the typical opponent that Fury will be fighting over the next few years.

In a vacuum, I don't mind Fury fighting a guy like Rivas in order to stay busy and I have a certain amount of tolerance for the first fight of a big contract on a new network being a showcase. Rivas is coming off a respectable win (even if he looked like shit most of that fight) and while he's essentially a no-hoper, I would have no issue with this if we could all expect bigger and better things for Fury under TR's banner. The issue is that Rivas might be the typical opponent that Fury will be fighting over the next few years.
If he had taken a fight like this before the Wilder fight it would have been a good step but knowing the rematch was delayed for this makes it feel underwhelming.

I think Fury is mentally strong enough to get the fights he wants and wont hinder to Top Rank feeding him weak fights.
Im fine with this especially since its on ESPN

Back