RBR Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz June 15th Espn+ Las Vegas

I think Fury is mentally strong enough to get the fights he wants and wont hinder to Top Rank feeding him weak fights.
Im fine with this especially since its on ESPN

Maybe, but I don't know how much control he'll have over any of this, especially if Wilder signs with DAZN to fight Joshua. I could be wrong, but this could be another cold war.

Every guy has his own business... Bob Arum, Eddie Hearn, Shelly Finkel, Floyd, Oscar,... They're not gonna cooperate with each other and help the other guys business. The moment you accept that, the less frustrated you're going to be.

Way to kill the buzz and momentum of Wilder Fury One Top Rank....

Using only pictures of persons unkown to me:

<bball1><{walkerwhut}><1><{hfved}>

<34><3><DisgustingHHH>

I knew they would make this fight. Rivas is similar to Eleider. Strong but too basic. Not a massive problem for Fury to get a UD win. Next I'm expecting they announce Jennings vs Whyte.

I looked him up on boxer rec.

He beat the great Fabio Maldonado! Ended his unbeaten streak. Man must be fire.

Fuck Fury signing with Top Rank is going to be one of the worst decisions that Top Rank ever made. They paid hyooge dollars for him but they are going to put him in with a succession of losers who he is going to out box in his safety first style and stink the house out on every occasion! Fury is a great boxer but he's not good to watch against lesser opponents because he's not a KO artist. He's fucking done well to get such a lucrative contract from TR but TR have made a big business mistake.

Nothing wrong as long as Wilder-Fury II happens later this year.

Breathes heavily.

And sadly, it won't.

ContentThriftyDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury-vs-tom-schwarz-showdown-reportedly-play--137301

According to a report on ESPN Deportes, Twenty-four-year-old German contender Tom Schwarz, with an unbeaten record of 24 wins and 16 knockouts, is the frontrunner to become the next opponent of Britain's Tyson Fury in his debut as Top Rank fighter.

An official announcement regarding Fury's fight will be made this Saturday during Top Rank's ESPN televised card from California.

I’ve never seen this guy fight in my life

I’ve never seen this guy fight in my life

Good handspeed for a big fellow, punches in combinations, aggressive. Looks like he could lose some weight, I've seen no defensive skills besides earmuffs. A typical German Euro-fighter that has looked good enough on that level and fought 5 times last year so he's been active and he's knocked them all out. I'd give him as much as that he could be fun to watch against some of the upper echelon heavweights based on his aggression and handspeed. He isn't boring from what I've seen but he has no chance against Fury, he's tailor-made to get countered and outhustled on his way to a stoppage.

This and Wilders current situation really highlights how quickly things can change. A couple of months ago they were on top of the world. "Best fighting the best",spotlight on them, AJ out in the cold looking kinda bad etc. This is exactly why you should never talk too much shit when things are going in your favour.

WTF? Was Fujimoto not available? Arreola? Dimitrenko?

We all know he is ducking the brain-scrambling power of El Kaboom. I called him beating Jennings via KO btw.

Schwarz reminds me of a younger slightly quicker Christian Hammer. So, I think we're looking at a Fury W12 or maybe a late round TKO.

This and Wilders current situation really highlights how quickly things can change. A couple of months ago they were on top of the world. "Best fighting the best",spotlight on them, AJ out in the cold looking kinda bad etc. This is exactly why you should never talk too much shit when things are going in your favour.
When the Fury Top Rank deal was rumoured, I literally said "we'll wait and see who's really interested in fighting the best of the best when all their next opponents are announced." AJ is fighting #6 in the world, Wilder is fighting #9, and Fury is fighting ranked #41. That says a lot imo.

About what was expected really, surprised he's as low as 41 in the world though, he's not that shit.

World rankings aside he’s probably not much worse than Breazeale it Miller. Not that I’m looking forward to the fight or will even bother watching it.

Back