Rate UFC 228 So Far...

I doubt it July 28 to September 8th, is super fast even without an injury, I'd bet on a Frankie rematch or Mendes maybe.
Frankie is booked vs KZ for 229....and I didn’t know 228 was early September. So ur right, doubtful Aldo /Stephens would do that .

They wont even try to make it a decent card, dont lie to youselves guys. They'll simply ask Frogan to say more often to make no mistake thats its a great card and to scream 'ooohhhhh' louder and even more often to pretend something is happening.

Nicco Montaño (c) vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Jéssica Andrade vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Yair Rodriguez vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Aljamain Sterling vs. Cody Stamann
Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez

I really like every fight on it thus far. Plus Woodley and covington are rumored to be on that card

Zero finish in the UFC, one tKO ever... No way she beats Andrade other than by decision.
zero finishes in the UFC and he thinks she's gonna TKO the female lineker.

and he thinks montano will win.

lmao.

Frankie is booked vs KZ for 229....and I didn’t know 228 was early September. So ur right, doubtful Aldo /Stephens would do that .
Pretty sure that was just a rumor, with both colby and Amanda not wanting 228 they could easily scrap that idea.

Esparza is facing a better wrestler then her.. and more hungry she will lose.

KK doesn't have enough power to KO Andrade.

Nicco by decision ? hmh interesting I got no faith in that then again I don't know her so can't say much.

Kk gonna circle and keep Andrade chasing her all night . Andrade gonna run in circles while eating jabs and straights.

KK just gotta steal two rounds.

Kk gonna circle and keep Andrade chasing her all night . Andrade gonna run in circles while eating jabs and straights.

KK just gotta steal two rounds.

Yep decision win.. or split.. KK starts so slow and gives up a round so maybe Andrade can take another or use a takedown cause she got the strength and gravity on her side.

Damn, and I was looking forward to attending this event. I'll wait for the main before buying tickets.

Nicco Montaño (c) vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Jéssica Andrade vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Yair Rodriguez vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Aljamain Sterling vs. Cody Stamann
Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez
giphy.gif

It's actually coming together as an interesting card, Sherbros gotta remember that this is a fake bout order posted. If they can finalize a good main event, hopefully add a decent HW/LHW match
Only is 100%:
Nicco v Shevchenko comain
Zabit v Yair maincard fight
The other bouts aren't announced where they fit between main/prelims.

6/10 for a ppv, it needs another marique fight to be good. It's a fun fight night or fox card.

If they can add a solid headliner (like Woodley vs Covington) then it’s a solid card.

Woodley vs Covington (or =)
Montano vs Shevchenko
Zabit vs Yair
Andrade vs Karolina
Rivera vs Dodson

Esparza vs Suarez
Sterling vs Stamann
What he said.

giphy.webp

Nicco Montano vs Valentina Shevchenko
Jessica Andrade vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Yair Rodriguez vs Zabit Magomedsharipov
Aljamain Sterling vs Cody Stamann
Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Suarez

Jimmie Rivera vs John Dodson
Ryan Benoit vs Roberto Sanchez
Charles Byrd vs Darren Stewart
Geoff Neal vs Frank Camacho

7/10

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/ot...-dallas-bouts-revealed-womens-flyweight-title

Length of last names on a main card 8/10

The rest is not PPV strength

They need to add someone like Cain or a good hw fight and then Colby vs Woodley to really make it a solid ppv card. Right now is a decent fight night worthy

Back